Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.5 r2
What bots are you guys gonna use?
The bot is working perfectly with me. I`m still searching for the mysterious bugs that you have. Some rl friends play the bot perfectly too.
vai ver que o bot n gosta dagente! ¬¬
ou então vc fez upload errado no site
HAHAH your like dogs
the map click above fire/energy/poision didnt work, can u back to the old feature?
or put it in unsafe features?

is the only reason to buy it for me
Dear "MEGANOBODY"

Why do you give out bot as underdeveloped versions and you choose to pay for that.
Always from update to update bot have a lot of bugs, crushing, dont looting etc. Why you develop this software ?
People paying for that and expect good software,
Please next time don't develop shit like last 10 updates... Bye
true.
(07-17-2012, 10:54 AM)Fangril Wrote: Dear "MEGANOBODY"

Why do you give out bot as underdeveloped versions and you choose to pay for that.
Always from update to update bot have a lot of bugs, crushing, dont looting etc. Why you develop this software ?
People paying for that and expect good software,
Please next time don't develop shit like last 10 updates... Bye
Fangril is right
MegaNo0body, quando você vai adicionar o Time White Skull?
i died two times on magicians, bot simply stopped healing me
can anyone open the bot on 2 clients ? i cant :/
@Jimpan
I open the bot on 2 client...

@MegaNo0body
I really have problems with the bot, but with the Trainer. He is killing all the training monsters, and don't attacks the monk!
As for the looter, he is not losing anything, but is slow to attack the other monster.
Maybe you can regulate to attack and collect the loot. (Attacking IF the monster is around the char).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Jimpan
Eu abro bot em dois clientes...

@MegaNo0body
Eu realmente tenho problemas com o bot, mas com o treiner. Ele está matando todos os monstros para treino, e não ataca o monk!
Quanto ao looter, ele não está perdendo nada, está demorando a atacar outro monstro.
Talvez você possa regular para atacar enquanto recolher o loot. (Atacar SE o monstro estiver ao redor do char).

See it:

M M M
M C M
M M M

M = Monster
C = Character
seria uma boa trocar aquele alarme infernal...
Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator!
The bot works but:

1. He didn't use macro for withdrawing money and buying potions.
2. He didn't open all backpack after he deposits items.
Price changes
Lots of prices were changed down, due to low taxes paid for ZayPay. Also the other payment methods (paypal and moip) got prices down to follow ZayPay price range.

ZayPay changes:

15 days supported list:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia and Montenegro, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America

30 days supported list:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America
Hi Mr MegaNobody, can you please focus more on the product. I'm willing to pay more a month if you keep improving the product.
(07-17-2012, 11:25 PM)cxz001 Wrote: Hi Mr MegaNobody, can you please focus more on the product. I'm willing to pay more a month if you keep improving the product.

The last 3 days I`ve worked on the BBot.

In some hours, 6.5 r3 (not released yet) will be released as main version
Hello Mega.

I have got a problem with Venore Rots script. I'm using BBot 6,5 waypoint and refiller, depositer works very well but BP opener won't working. Now i'm download and using BBot 6,5 r2 BP opener works but when char deposit items and open BP going up and stuck.. doesn't move.. just stay..

please help.