Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.5 r2
A beta was uploaded fixing some bugs. I did not had too much time to work on this one, but I fixed lots of bugs. Trainer HP was worked, Looter, Open Backpacks, Cavebot and Attacker.

Also added a new menu item to the BBot: Diagnostics (in Links), you can use it to find out what features causes lags on the BBot. It has Locks and Profilers.

Locks are used to limit actions. You can find out what the Bot takes too much time to execute/over-lock other features.
Profilers are used to measure the execution time of modules. You can find slow modules on the profilers, then I`ll work on then after.
hmm, when dowload?
Now at premium area.
Ok beta, full?
@edit
bug bankier!
The bot don't work :S
Cavebot just stops while botting. Simply stops working, my druid was moving for like 2 min and then stopped, it happened 3 times in a row.
I am back to 6.5 r1 because it actually works.
It happened on 2 different troll ab scripts, but it works fine on the kazordoon soldiers depositer script though. Whats the problem? >.>
It also works fine on my main character training.

@EDIT
Now the bot also refused to work on my dwarf soldier cashmaker script.
Made it back to 6.5 r1. Now Im gonna check if it stops on my training character (slimes).
(07-16-2012, 10:43 AM)bucovsky Wrote: Cavebot just stops while botting. Simply stops working, my druid was moving for like 2 min and then stopped, it happened 3 times in a row.

ExclamationExclamation exactly ExclamationExclamation
@Meganobody

Always bugs... Bot was created about 1 yr or more. Why you can't take control of bbot's functions? Why you can't realise 100% working bot like other bot's creators?
bot don't work
Cant open bbot.

give him time to solve the problems stop spamming him omg.......
ESSA MERDA TODA HORA DA 1 PROBLEMA AVE MARIA!
CAVE BOT N FUNCIONA NESSA BUCETA!
Still not opening all the bp's
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
ta trash o bagulho, =x
O bbot ainda continua com os mesmos bugs.. se pudesse resolver de imediato agradeço..
(07-16-2012, 04:43 PM)kamas Wrote: ESSA MERDA TODA HORA DA 1 PROBLEMA AVE MARIA!
CAVE BOT N FUNCIONA NESSA BUCETA!

(07-16-2012, 05:39 PM)c0xinha Wrote: ta trash o bagulho, =x

(07-16-2012, 06:07 PM)danillinn Wrote: O bbot ainda continua com os mesmos bugs.. se pudesse resolver de imediato agradeço..
Yes.

Would be funny if we start spamming in Polish, eh? =]
bugado
Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator!
Yes, it's bugged!
(07-16-2012, 04:41 PM)Jimpan Wrote: Cant open bbot.

give him time to solve the problems stop spamming him omg.......

I paid for that and there is no time becouse i dont get this cash for free from Bill Gates.

Im botting at rotworms atm and my bot is working good but this looting is slow like a tortoise Big Grin

I think that problem when bot is stop hunting is connected with scripts
when i load my settings for a hunt, the bot stops and dont do anything, first i thoug it was my fault, but then i tried to do all the setting by myself and then i saved it and when i tried to load it, the bot just stops.......so i cant load any of my scripts haha
Are u able to fix the bugs? Because I'm really thinking about moving to competition right now.

FEEDBACK PLX