Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
MC for All Versions by Dexter
Formerly the guys wore a MC which modified the client. If you do this today, is likely to be detected. What the MC today do is simply to kill a mutant/mutex, which is responsible for not letting open two tibia clients at the same time. There is a program called Process Explorer (Microsoft) that through it you can see the process of your computer and also the files used by each process. For example, when the tibia is executed, several other files are created that make it work properly, and one of these files is the mutant/mutex it said. Now I'll spend a little tutorial on how you can use the program.

First download the program on the link below:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysin...96653.aspx

Follow the instructions:
  1. Firstly open your Tibia Client
  2. Run the process explorer (For Windwos Vista/7/8 right click in the Process Explorer and select Run as administrator)
  3. Press ctrl + L to open a panel below.
  4. Press ctrl + H to open the handles
  5. Now the panel above search the process Tibia.exe and select it.
  6. In the panel below search for a mutant name \baseNamedObjects\TibiaPlayerMutex
  7. Click the right mouse button on the mutant and then close hand confirming with a yes
Done! Now you can open as many clients as you want.

Video

I cant do it, need to have administrator right. How to do it? :<
Right click in the Process Explorer and select Run as administrator. Smile
If these idiots can't even figure out how to run a MC, even though it sais at MC homepage how to do it, then I think you pickad the wrong place to be "helpful". These idiots should'nt even be sitting at a computer! Spanish and Brasilian people, I'm talking to you now. I mean look at the retard 2 posts above me...
"I cant do it, need to have administrator right. How to do it? :<"
WTF! Do you find it funny to help a person THAT retarded? Please get a life Dexter, or atleast try educate people in some more advanced options...

//Groggy
when i press ctrl + l nothing happens..

i did run it as admi... any ideas? thanks
(08-24-2012, 06:56 AM)emily Wrote: when i press ctrl + l nothing happens..

i did run it as admi... any ideas? thanks

You watch the video? Click on the button the same way that I did in the video.
There is likely a question that if you do this it detetecten
(08-28-2012, 09:34 PM)trocalen Wrote: There is likely a question that if you do this it detetecten

Could be detected if I changed something on the client directly, as was done before, but this only closes a mutex that aims not allow you to open more than 1 client. As a program's own windows finalize this mutex.
(08-28-2012, 10:02 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 09:34 PM)trocalen Wrote: There is likely a question that if you do this it detetecten

Could be detected if I changed something on the client directly, as was done before, but this only closes a mutex that aims not allow you to open more than 1 client. As a program's own windows finalize this mutex.

mc is legal,
i am not sure but i heard that cipsoft(i wasnt reading rules) said that if they cant block to open 2x tibia in the same time its legal, so you know
Anyway it is not legal, but doing it the way I showed, not modify anything on the client, and they can not simply ban you for it.

Today I can open two desktops and in each one, open a client, or can I use virtual machine or sandbox. Big Grin
haha, btw this topic will be usless soon!Big Grin
but gj with informing ppl;]

Job DoneWink
why useless?

I'll keep using! Big Grin
(08-31-2012, 05:23 PM)Dexter Wrote: why useless?

I'll keep using! Big Grin
sh*t sometimes just happens;d
Works perfectly!
Hello Dexter, i'm using the Process Explorer to make possible openning 2 or 3 tibia clients in a same pc but my doubt is if i need to kill the mutex player of every client i open. or just the first mutex file of the client?
because everytime i open another client, the file is created again. every tibia client will generate its mutex file. I hope u get it XD
Thanks in advance.
(01-22-2013, 09:22 PM)forums Wrote: Hello Dexter, i'm using the Process Explorer to make possible openning 2 or 3 tibia clients in a same pc but my doubt is if i need to kill the mutex player of every client i open. or just the first mutex file of the client?
because everytime i open another client, the file is created again. every tibia client will generate its mutex file. I hope u get it XD
Thanks in advance.

Kill the mutex of every client that you open.