Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
~Free scripts by November~
(09-06-2012, 09:18 AM)calak Wrote: November can u make script for crocodile task? i need this very much. thanks.
Nie wiem czy jesteś polakiem ale angielski kalecze strasznie xP jak masz chwile czasu i chęci bardzo proszę o skrypta na krokodylowy task. Dzięki wielkie pozdrawiam

Sry i wont have time to create any scripts for a few days bcz i have to much stuff from the university to handle at the moment

Great Script Nov...

I'm new on this bot so I'll be checking most the scripts!
SELLING BBOT LICENSE OF 15 DAYS! HERE'S THE LINK
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=6043
make script for necro in yalahar for ek need soul stone : (
(09-20-2012, 08:02 PM)eldermgm Wrote: make script for necro in yalahar for ek need soul stone : (

I believe this script already exists on the forum. Just search around abit, i saw it a day ago or something Smile

can't find it ; /
my character is lvl 40 How do I put that instead of buying HP and SHP buy rather than buy 200 manas buy only 100?
Just check the waypoints, the one with the label Buy or trade and the ID for mana potions is 268 and the strong health is 236 you will see the amount after so just press edit and type 100 or whatever amount you want Smile+

about mutated rats on yala :
Sometimes on screen write "there is no way" and character stay and do nothing and after 1 - 3 minutes bot work again.

Can you do script for mutated rats in cave arena quarter? (on -1,-2,-3 floor) and second script on the mutated tigers in cave arena quarter (-4 floor) (there are mutated tigers + 1 or 2 undead gladiators) this is very important for me, please!

Reput, thanks!
Hey can u make script for knight 80lvl+ Dragons Dara?
is the mutated human 100%
(09-27-2012, 06:24 AM)DouglinhasZN Wrote: is the mutated human 100%

Yes i bot Everty night when i have stamina

hello November.
if not too much trouble could you make one for 70 royal paladin in yalahar pls!
im lvl 67 with skill 90/90 axe and I just got hacked need a place to make plenty of money but not lvl since i want to do tasks.

so mutated human is good to go with kset and some 2h axe?
(09-27-2012, 11:35 PM)DouglinhasZN Wrote: im lvl 67 with skill 90/90 axe and I just got hacked need a place to make plenty of money but not lvl since i want to do tasks.

so mutated human is good to go with kset and some 2h axe?

Yes that shouldn't be any problem. I would recommend you to Hunt with a shield there tho.

You Will have your gear back in no Time at that place Smile

do I need quest for the mutated human?
(09-28-2012, 08:10 PM)DouglinhasZN Wrote: do I need quest for the mutated human?

You need to have started mission 3 on the quest : in service of yalahar

nov you have one script to all mutated for rp pally lvl 70? Rep for you Big Grin!
(10-03-2012, 04:47 AM)bernardo benitez Wrote: nov you have one script to all mutated for rp pally lvl 70? Rep for you Big Grin!

Sry bro, the mutated scripts are only for ek's at the moment

where does the mutated humans script starts?

november, where does the mutated human script starts?
Start it in Yalahr dp