Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
~Free scripts by November~
Heart 
CLOSED // ENTER NEW THREAD

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-17128-pos...l#pid63261

if you wants to improve your mutated humans yalahar you can for example add carrot buyer;p
(08-27-2012, 08:02 AM)garst123 Wrote: if you wants to improve your mutated humans yalahar you can for example add carrot buyer;p

Well not needed to be honest, just buy two-three hundred brown mushrooms and you will last a few days Smile. I've been botting here for 2 weeks now without any problem =)

Hey what mission i need to pass that mechanism on gate?! Sad

(mutated humans script)
Hmm i´m not really sure, i have the first 3 mission done so not that many ^^

nice scripts help MORE THANKsss XD
Some information on mutated please? exp/h and gold/h please? and also, is it only killing humans or rats and bats aswell?
(08-27-2012, 02:57 PM)Makmon Wrote: Some information on mutated please? exp/h and gold/h please? and also, is it only killing humans or rats and bats aswell?

On my 100+ Ek i gain about 80k/h when i´m alone

Gold i would guess 4-6k pure cash / hour

It only kills the single mutated rat spawn so it's only the mutated human camp

Really Good work! Keep them coming mate!
Can you make mutated rats + refiller please?

Also mega should stick this thread
Yeah i will create a rat script today or tomorrow =)

Mutated rats added, should be a 100% afk script Smile

Humans work fine botted and help just 3 times , when he stop on 1 tower but , hunt 8 hr's and without any problem REP for u
November, on Venore swamps troll where to start?
(08-30-2012, 06:38 AM)Lylu Wrote: November, on Venore swamps troll where to start?
you can start it in the depost where the bank is in venore or you could start it anywhere in the swamp troll cave.

I Will upload a full 100% AFK bless buyer when i reach 21 reputation

pls necromancer for ek in yalahar
Hello November, the liberty bay rotworm scripts, stops after awhile, do u know why? Thanks for the support
(09-01-2012, 12:07 PM)niklas.an Wrote: Hello November, the liberty bay rotworm scripts, stops after awhile, do u know why? Thanks for the support

It's the bot itself, it's kinda buggy now after the update. I use to bot there 24/7 without any problem. Wait until next update and it should be fixed

Blessing buyer is added, enjoy guys!

November can u make script for crocodile task? i need this very much. thanks.
Nie wiem czy jesteś polakiem ale angielski kalecze strasznie xP jak masz chwile czasu i chęci bardzo proszę o skrypta na krokodylowy task. Dzięki wielkie pozdrawiam
"Lepsze wrogiem dobrego..."