Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 7.7
WITH THIS UPDATE, THE DEPOSITER ON YALAHAR STOPPED TO WORK! BUT IF I USE DEPOSITER ON EDRON, ANKRAHMUN, OR DARASHIA IT WORKS 100%, BUT ON YALAHAR IT DOESNT WORKS! PLEASE FIX IT.... ON OLD TIMES, IT HAPPENS SAME
please repair this bbot... when you add 2 manapotions bbot have crash cavebot and when my char stay on 4 floor bbot seher looking waypoint on 5 or 3 floor...
Hello there is a problem in the bot , when you atack monster on the fire it's stopping atack , so you can't kill monster on energy and fire .
It's a big problem , bcus any single quest etc you have to quit bot.

So I've paid for like nothing special.

Thanks for sovle it..
kiler dont work after 30 mins of botting, just walking and dont kill monsters when he gets trapped - dies, i paid for that bot and this is what i got, megan0 next time TEST WHAT UR DONE BY URSELF DONT GIVE US THE SHIT BOT THAT CANT EVEN ATTACK MONSTERS
Isso que é LOOTER BOM, parabéns Mega, belo trabalho.
It's so ironic! Why not hunt with your hands? O.o
It works perfectly 4me Big Grin
(11-17-2012, 05:36 PM)joix Wrote: Hello there is a problem in the bot , when you atack monster on the fire it's stopping atack , so you can't kill monster on energy and fire .

Thanks for sovle it..

I got the same problem Sad sux as im usually hunting dl's
(11-26-2012, 12:21 AM)Shrimp Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 05:36 PM)joix Wrote: Hello there is a problem in the bot , when you atack monster on the fire it's stopping atack , so you can't kill monster on energy and fire .

Thanks for sovle it..

I got the same problem Sad sux as im usually hunting dl's

Same problem here.

I cant hunt grims with fire bombs with my mage...=/