Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Anti-Share Block
If my router change my ip every 5-7days i will get share-ban?
like that:
from 1-1-2013 to 7-1-2013 ip= 192.111.22.33
from 8-1-2013 to 12-1-2013 ip= 192.111.33.44
from 13-1-2013 to 19-1-2013 ip= 192.111.44.88
etc.
Pomoglem? DAJ REPUTA !
If I help you, REP ME ++ !
Bom, hoje eu comprei um Tunnel pra jogar Tibia e abri o BBot, usei por um tempo normal, aí sai do jogo e entrei em outra conta, abri o bot novamente e deu erro porque eu estava "sharing" com alguém a conta, mas acredito que foi por causa que desliguei o Proxy e abri de novo (trocou o ip).

Teria como minha conta ser desbloqueada? Valeu!!
mi cuenta esta bloqueada como le hago para desbloquearla? alguien uso mi cuenta pero ya le cambie mi pass : / porque el me puso el bot pero ya le cambie la pass
(03-04-2013, 02:25 PM)Kremerz Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 12:37 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: English
Well, I decided to create this thread for you users are not creating multiple threads with the same doubts.

The BBot has a system to block the division of accounts, so if you log into an account with 3 different IPs that same account is locked AUTOMATICALLY.
You'll have to wait approximately 3 ~ 6 hours.

Any other problem that is not temporary blocking, you must send an email to [email protected]
Hiho.. I had a problem with that... my ip is Dinamic (that's the ip that changes every time you reset router? ) and my IP is changing constantly because I turn off it every day.. so my ip is changing EVERY day, what can I do? I want to use the bot but if i will be blocked every day.. Sad

my ip is also dynamic, what should I do? I can not install another internet because it is also used in my dad's office
Well, hello everybody. I have dynamic ip. It changes everyday at midnight. I phoned my internet admin and he said I couldn't have constant IP. I bought this bot today and I did read that I will get block of ,,sharing bbot account" what could I do? Help me please!
- disrespect -
I have big problem. My account Bbot anti-share block. For what? I don't giving anyone my password. I have only dynamic ip 3G Play.
I reset my internet 6x in one hour? Because my internet have lags. Please fix it. What i'm must doing now? Buying new license bbot on new account?
When ur ISP reets ur IP every reconnect on moden you can use free VPN services with static IP.
The time has passed six hours and continue the account is blocked. help
OMG *.* i waiting like a 3 houres........ fix it!