Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UPDATE] Tibia 9.82
O bot ta bugadão andando pratodo lado sem sabe o lugar q vai, voltando abri loot que ja abriu, dando erro na hora de abri ta osso.
(03-01-2013, 07:22 AM)hlgnc Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 01:07 AM)smk2jnts Wrote: click on character name and... error 6010054 show's up!

Same here , please check.

I keep having the same error as these guys.
Also I don't know, but is there anyone on this forum that does speak some decent English? Wtf is this with all the br/pl..hard to keep up with.Confused
Hello,

I found some bugs in 8.7 version of BBot:
- in option "open backpacks" bot sometimes doesnt opening all of backpacks, only one,
- in quitting tibia bot sometimes throwing exception and than in task manager of windows process BMega using 25% cpu,
- sometimes is exception in select char menu.

Best, Lukasz
fix it all please ;~
haha
Now when I can try open Bbot it always crash...
New version with a lot of shit bugs...
-very bad walker (even worst than before)
-open bp is bugged
-the bot stop by itself
-pfff
When we can expect to version without bugs ?
It must be a joke... What the hell is going on? How long do we have to wait? At last you should post some informations for example - yeah, we are working on it, please wait few hours etc etc etc.

It's nice to look at account balance and see there $, but when somethings going wrong then nobody can be serious.

We've all should start thinking about changing bot.
error 6010054
THIS IS THE END OF BBOT.
This kid does not know how to do a website (is so slow with 50 users online xD!!!), and what to say about making bot. Yo kid, put old version of bbot and kill yourself
(03-02-2013, 01:21 PM)otex24 Wrote: This kid does not know how to do a website (is so slow with 50 users online xD!!!), and what to say about making bot. Yo kid, put old version of bbot and kill yourself

That's right.

He should recover old bot engine and make it for new version of Tibia. Then he should start working on new engine... Now we don't have even bot...

Maybe bot wasn't perfect, but it was working. Now it's not.
end of bbot? BMega tell us something whats wrong with bbot?
Mega you are doing a great work!!

I started the BBot in admin option on my windows and it works great!! Big Grin

Thank you for a amazing work, keep it up!Big Grin
bbot not working
http://imageshack.us/f/822/beztytuuegfs.png/ look..
what is fucking that?! this is a bot? fix this shit or back my licency days! no trusher, bot dont remember save, on start bot need to write manualy email and password... waste time..!
for those who are complaining that the BOT is mad with cave bot.
Just disable the ANTI AFK
Mar 02 2013, 20:42:24 CET Died at Level 104 by a pirate cutthroat. BMega.exe stopped working. Ty Bmega.

"He should recover old bot engine and make it for new version of Tibia. Then he should start working on new engine... Now we don't have even bot... Maybe bot wasn't perfect, but it was working. Now it's not."

BMega, you should at least tell us what you are TRYING to do.
Random crashes at startup for me. Great work with the bot anyway. I'm sure Mega is working as much as he can to fix the current issues. Still worth every penny =)
Really thanks for any answer...