• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CORYMS VENORE KNIGH FREE 60+ TESTED 100%AFK]
Wink 
As people asked i made the same of coryms script but for free it contains
-Seller
-Refiller
-Depositer
Need > bp 1 rope , 150mp, 30 shp , bp 2 > gold and loot
[IN TIBIA] > options > general Auto chase off DISABLED.
Tested on 63 knight, zao set, demon helmet , boh, demon shield, warrior's axe skils 75/75
40k /per hour -+
Profit 3-5k per hour or more
EDITABLE!
+++ REP IF WORKED!! (REPORT BUGS ALSO)!!!!!!!!
EDIT HEALER AS YOU WANT TO!

.bbot   Free knight venore coryms.bbot (Size: 13.57 KB / Downloads: 251)
I tested and have bug on gate venore, its dont going :/
fix all bugs and i rep you +
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
i to give rep+ if are fix it and u can make seller items to rafzan on depositer its so perfect and 101% afk Big Grin

and add to your information its only clean one resp -2, if u have time add all resp Big Grin
(03-03-2013, 09:24 AM)buska Wrote: I tested and have bug on gate venore, its dont going :/

It shows auto block for a while, but it deposit perfectly, im testing 20 hours , 200k profit.

(03-03-2013, 09:40 AM)Fisx Wrote: fix all bugs and i rep you +

Report me the bugs!

(03-03-2013, 09:51 AM)buska Wrote: i to give rep+ if are fix it and u can make seller items to rafzan on depositer its so perfect and 101% afk Big Grin

and add to your information its only clean one resp -2, if u have time add all resp Big Grin

I cant make more respawn beacuse i have low knights now! But it sells everything on refill bro the script is 101% afk, im testing my knight lvl 62> 65 and 100k profit
Why bot goes to resp on longer way? There is big shortcut to get to venore coryms Tongue Walking through this tower in east part of venore.
You could also change depositer/refiller. My bot doesn't collect as much money to buy up to 150 potions, so you can make it first to go to bank, there take cash for potions and then make refil.
(03-03-2013, 05:08 PM)Pinio Wrote: Why bot goes to resp on longer way? There is big shortcut to get to venore coryms Tongue Walking through this tower in east part of venore.
You could also change depositer/refiller. My bot doesn't collect as much money to buy up to 150 potions, so you can make it first to go to bank, there take cash for potions and then make refil.

Script is editable, i made it on longer way because they cant trap you that way, and also it kills some monsters that gives creature products!
i tested this script and stay on the gate and dont going, bbot dont show [auto block] so its meybe debug on script
(03-03-2013, 06:48 PM)buska Wrote: i tested this script and stay on the gate and dont going, bbot dont show [auto block] so its meybe debug on script

it might stay for 30 seconds, and then it finds the path back, im using it right now, 450k profit so far,2 bot knights
somebody can change this potion refiller? would be gr8 when bot go to bank and withdraw money to buy potion. Rep for help