Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Servers down / under maintence
wow i want to bot now!! ;P
what????' error 6010054???? why????? mega fix you bot or lost clients

you bot is only goood
Nobody will leave bbot, for this one. Smile I'm sure Smile So just wait Smile Stamina will regenerete, and you will get free 7 days of bot Wink. It's good one Wink
@augen98
Omg next idiot....
Read what mega said and then you can spam with crying ;x
(03-30-2013, 01:30 PM)mroz3k Wrote: @up
Omg next idiot....
Read what mega said and then you can spam with crying ;x

I'm up ;o say up up Wink

Sorry for offtop
Go faST! Big Grin
Sad 
What would take minutes is taking hours!
gogogog
vamo meu querido, sabe que teu bot é o mais top da balada né UHAEUIOAEHEA
I am using your bot since it was free and I really like it, i Hope the bots goes online and fixed so we can continue using and paying for this great service
English pls here. And dont cry. It's just bot Smile. Have 100% stamina? Play manual! Have lower than 100% feel happy Smile Maybe you will have exp x 1,5 for more time Smile
Just relax guys...
If they do it correctly it will work...
I think I'm in luck. I had 2 MCs with 2 BBot instances opened when the server went down. I only noticed it when I tried to open a third one and got that error.

No problem, the BBots were already logged in, so I'm using them normally since yesterday. Only have to change Characters and load other scripts.

I just Hope they don't Hang, or Crash, or the power fails making the PC reboot. Other then that, all is good.

By The Way, Mega, If you need any help, I know a thing or two about setting up data bases, DNS, PHP and MySql. And If you need a temporary hosting for the DB so people can login while you fix the new one, I have a large hosting account at a Cloud Hosting company.
Hello

I wounder when the bot is going to work again? Heards somthing about 3h. But that was like 15h ago. I quess the error 6010054 is because of the server change?
If you cant do that Bbot working today, please say it!! Because im tired to test it
chill
The servers are up.

All users received 7 days (automatically added to the current days).
Thread closed.