Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Servers down / under maintence
All our servers (including Login Server) went down due to maintenance. They are slow and it will continue up to 4 hours in maintenance. The servers are being upgraded to a faster machine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alright, I've set up almost everything up again, but the main website software is still "off-line", including loginserver. Your account was not deleted, the system is not up yet. Please give me some minutes.
Why my acc was deleting ? ( I think ).
Can't login on it on website and in game... ( error 6010054 )
Could not find your registration.

O que está acontecendo?
have you fixed the new version bot? i mean walk, rope, shovel, ladder, new bodies etc?
it seem my acc was delated... what happened
mu acc was deleted wtf?
why my account on the site is removed and yet have an account of what's going on?

Could not find your registration.
The main website software is not upgraded yet. Please give me some minutes so I can restore the main software (including Login Server).
I think it will be back faster than servers Big Grin
I wanna botting Big Grin
After ss, i mean after 10:00 i wanna log in .
................ Kliknij TU i zobacz jak CZESIO daje repucika ...............
Pomoglem Daj REPUTA
When are you going to fix the new bot? :S

Problems going down in holes after using shovel, doesn't open corpses, etc.
(03-30-2013, 08:13 AM)Marven Wrote: When are you going to fix the new bot? :S

Problems going down in holes after using shovel, doesn't open corpses, etc.

To be true with you, a new version is already done. But when I tried to upload it I ram with those hosting issues. I'm trying to fix those hosting issues to send the new BBot, so probably tomorrow.

But can you give me a little more info about the holes using shovel ? I did not see any issue with that yet.
My acc delete?;o
My acc deleted ._.
@UP

(03-29-2013, 06:23 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: All our servers (including Login Server) went down due to maintenance. They are slow and it will continue up to 4 hours in maintenance. The servers are being upgraded to a faster machine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alright, I've set up almost everything up again, but the main website software is still "off-line", including loginserver. Your account was not deleted, the system is not up yet. Please give me some minutes.
Czego tutaj nie rozumiesz?!?!? i ci wyżej też!!!!
MegaNobody can you add again the section of Separate loot on looter from the bot ? It's very usefull I think. Thanks.
(03-30-2013, 08:39 AM)Conejo Heroino Wrote: MegaNobody can you add again the section of Separate loot on looter from the bot ? It's very usefull I think. Thanks.

You could ask this on another topic, also on another day, a little busy today.

I removed it because I have plans to release some better looting features, like the old separate loot.
When will Bbot working?
Good question :S
(03-30-2013, 08:47 AM)Portuense23 Wrote: When will Bbot working?

People, but you are not patient.
MegaNo0body posted clearly that it will take a few minutes.