Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 12.1
Slime training bugged. Bot stop atack slimes.
Mega I saw that you just have to fix some (fix points) and wing perfeccion100% working bot afk. and corrected my scripts and work well for the moments
PL.
Jebany bot cały czas się zawiesza żekomo stoi na wpt a stoi 3 kratki obok kurwa polowa nie dziala jak drop vial slime trainer cavebot nie dobiega do potworów otwiera cały czas inne ciała pierdolony bot weź to wypierdol w huj bo tylko ludzi wkurwiasz. albo zapłać komus kto sie na tym zna zeby to pisał ide na Ibota i wyjebane troche droższy ale działa normalnie a nie lecą w huja jak ty.
ENG.
Fucking bot still hangs żekomo is the wpt and is three boxes next to the whore does not work half as drop slime vial cavebot trainer does not come from the monsters open all the time other bodies fucking bot take it wypierdol in huj because only people pissed off. or pay somebody who knows it is posted ide teeth on ibot and wyjebane a little more expensive but works normally and do not fly in Huja like you.
"in Huja" "hangs żekomo" hahahahhaah GOOGLE TRANSLATOR POWER !!! Best regard kid :*
Back to school Wink
RP Mutated Humans 35 lvl Depositer, Refiler, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12283.html

EK Darc Cathedral 40 lvl Depositer, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12010.html
For the people that only have problem with the waypoint and the wpt stop, Use this macro. and you will that wpt works fine until mega resolve this, im using it and let me tell you, everything work fine,

0 {Stuked} CaveBot.Sopt() Self.MoveN() CaveBot.Start()

Now when you create the macro, go the Protector, and look for an option called Stuked you select that option, them select use Macro. And choose this macro called Stuked, Click en Add, Activate and Ready Big Grin one more thing. Dont put Alarm Sound.
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
(04-20-2013, 04:58 PM)xolink Wrote: For the people that only have problem with the waypoint and the wpt stop, Use this macro. and you will that wpt works fine until mega resolve this, im using it and let me tell you, everything work fine,

0 {Stuked} CaveBot.Stop() Self.MoveN() CaveBot.Start()

Now when you create the macro, go the Protector, and look for an option called Stuked you select that option, them select use Macro. And choose this macro called Stuked, Click en Add, Activate and Ready Big Grin one more thing. Dont put Alarm Sound.
not sure wtf happened, went to eat dinner and came back to this screen
(a relog fixed it, i were not dead luckily)
http://hostr.co/file/Je5kQ83Ohxo8/wtf-tibia.png
Other than that, there is also a bug where the character attacks a monster (you can see a red circle around it) but the monster does not loose hp, nor does it looks like it is beeing attacked. untogling attack and togling it back on the monster is needed in order to kill it. That is a pretty big problem because the bot just stands there and waits for the monster to die even tho it wont die.
bugs i've found:
It sometimes ignores a mob (permanently) after attacking it few times
the depositer is also broken, ignores cyclops toe (and there is no option for excluding items such as potions which i have in looter)
sometimes bot crashes when there is 'no way' message and it can't continue cavebotting
the cavebot also stops when there are mobs on its way (refiller) which he has to ignore, it waits for nothing and retries after like 30 seconds
Bot close backpacks and no open, then stand still because bbot do not know what to do. Nice.
Lotter is very slow...
I hunt in lizard high class and loot dont loot all items and target very fast..
you need put more delay or put looter more fast
Well, I started making my own scripts and for me its all working perfect. I've been boting with 2 acc, at least for 55h non stop and 0 crashes, for the people who have problem with waypoints, remake the script, and u must put fixed points and macros like self.moveN or self.moveS to the waypoints where u get stucked. In my opinion this bot is working touching the perfection Big Grin

Thanks Mega!

REP+ If I helped you
bbot no eat food... or spell exura ico - 45 mana, bot have 50 mana no say exura ico..
the bot does not connect. wtf?
[Image: noconnect.jpg]
Bot don't attack all time, don't bbot icon, some others.

Mega when u run other version ?
Please Give me Rep+ if i helped you !
The worst Bot for paladins and mages that I Have ever seen .
No more to say.
You must do something about Walking system and killer system like distances that works fine.
For me, bot works 100% fine, ty mega
If I helped you leave me a Rep please Smile! Thanks!
Ja bym chciał pochwalić Mega,a nie tylko napierdalanie na niego kiedy czegoś nie ma,wprowadził sporo zmian i bot 12.1 działa super.

I'd like to commend Mega, because the bot works great.

Thanks
[Image: 40778648988678321597.png]
(04-21-2013, 11:00 AM)jmmolina5 Wrote: Lotter is very slow...
I hunt in lizard high class and loot dont loot all items and target very fast..
you need put more delay or put looter more fast

just take "loot before kill"? may work fine...
there is no other way and i saw the "smart" loot action works better now..

But if u follow any creature to far the bot may not loot the before killed creatures, if u stay beside the corsps the smart action works fine Smile

(04-21-2013, 11:32 AM)Kaap Wrote: bbot no eat food... or spell exura ico - 45 mana, bot have 50 mana no say exura ico..

I got the same problem at my growing chars with the "eat food" action..
The problem was that my bot got nothing in the loot list..
so just put something to loot and enable the loot action for 2-3 creatures if u disable it again he should eat the food Smile

Btw.: Exura ico use 40mana ;D
Shy The secret of power is to know that others are more cowardly than you Rolleyes
(04-21-2013, 02:25 PM)erdavi Wrote: the bot does not connect. wtf?

Off your antyvirus and try. I have this problem with kaspersky.
(04-21-2013, 02:25 PM)erdavi Wrote: the bot does not connect. wtf?

run as admin bmega.exe