Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
[Update 9.84] Not good news
Thanks Mega~ Big Grin
Can you define "a long time". What are we talking about, 3 days? 5 days? 10 DAYS?!
(04-05-2013, 01:10 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Well, I was thinking that this update would take 3 - 5 days and fortunately I was wrong, tomorrow I should be releasing the bot version with 9.84 support, and for preview on sunday.

you mean bot version with much bugs as always?
(04-05-2013, 11:18 AM)szeldo123 Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 01:10 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Well, I was thinking that this update would take 3 - 5 days and fortunately I was wrong, tomorrow I should be releasing the bot version with 9.84 support, and for preview on sunday.

you mean bot version with much bugs as always?

stop moaning u twat... u want the bot... but then moan when ur giving a date.. get a grip!

Kindly shut yer mouth an wait like the rest of us.

Bot is only a couple £'s or $'s its hardly ur life savings!
more 7 days free!
ok ;D I am waiting...
already today will be added bot to download ?
Stamina is full... My bot ek on aurora waiting for bbot! ! ! ! Big Grin
unofrtunately i bought pacc yesterday and i got already 2 days wasted ;/
anyway, cant wait for bot ! gogo Mega Smile
boa mega, vai na manhota sem pressa pra ficar 10 o bot ;P
Please ban fuc*ing spambots!! update forum captcha please !!!
I need bot! Plx make it faster!
Wink 
Any good news Mr. Mega? Smile
(04-05-2013, 04:24 PM)Tobek69 Wrote: I need bot! Plx make it faster!

Sounds like Brazil or spain......
I need Items! plox give me itemz! plooox
Do not forget that MegaNo0body also needs to sleep.
(04-05-2013, 04:50 PM)joncis Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 04:24 PM)Tobek69 Wrote: I need bot! Plx make it faster!

Sounds like Brazil or spain......
I need Items! plox give me itemz! plooox

Shut up troll ;p u can suck me balls
hmm if u must fix it u still think about an re-mount button? Big Grin
so u leave dp and in the same moment u stay on your mount

hmm and what about a german support? ^^
I was thinking about an option which would really make bot improved. When your char stuck somewhere it's sometimes just because he went up the stairs where he shouldn't or something similar. Then bot is just staying in one place and Tibia says "There is no way". What about adding option that in this situation script reloads itself? Because when you do this manualy it usually helps (disactivate and then activate "cavebot"). What do you think? Mount-button would also be nice since we wouldn't have to use macro for that.
(04-05-2013, 05:48 PM)Slyth Wrote: I was thinking about an option which would really make bot improved. When your char stuck somewhere it's sometimes just because he went up the stairs where he shouldn't or something similar. Then bot is just staying in one place and Tibia says "There is no way". What about adding option that in this situation script reloads itself? Because when you do this manualy it usually helps (disactivate and then activate "cavebot"). What do you think? Mount-button would also be nice since we wouldn't have to use macro for that.

+1 that would be quite useful indeed, no more going to sleep and when coming back the bot was stuck in a stair for 5 hours D:
(04-05-2013, 05:59 PM)Yacksoba Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 05:48 PM)Slyth Wrote: I was thinking about an option which would really make bot improved. When your char stuck somewhere it's sometimes just because he went up the stairs where he shouldn't or something similar. Then bot is just staying in one place and Tibia says "There is no way". What about adding option that in this situation script reloads itself? Because when you do this manualy it usually helps (disactivate and then activate "cavebot"). What do you think? Mount-button would also be nice since we wouldn't have to use macro for that.

+1 that would be quite useful indeed, no more going to sleep and when coming back the bot was stuck in a stair for 5 hours D:

Just use this macro

60000 {Anti Trap Cavebot} Misc.StandTime()>60 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

It will desactive and then active cavebot option ;)

--macio ;)
Give Reputation to this user
If I helped You