Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 9.5
(04-10-2013, 02:44 PM)iNG Wrote: Mega, There are many problems as many people have addressed, The main problem is the bot crashing, I understand this is a big problem, I myself have died and lost a lot of exp, nevertheless we will still wait. I think that the crashing is the main problem.

The hard part is to find out WHAT crashes.
MegaNo0body we understound it ; D keep goin with that boot it work better then yesterday : >
While i'm loading script that show me error:" error loading settoing #193@chkhealerSpellLow-=1."
or in other script :"error load setting #203@rbHps&=-1"
or some other's about... he don't do nothing.... Please fix that i can't bot by any script. I made them before update at leastest version and all was okay i botted more than 1month on those scripts now they all are useless.... Please fix it. or tell me what's wrong! plesae!
Update a decent bot for once... this is so annyoing. We paid for a product, and u are offering us a shit. That bot isnt serious

With all my respect...
my problem when i try to load script - Error loading setting #193@chkHealerSpellLow&=-1.

Plx for answer.
Maybe Bbot is very detected now ??? Crashes etc.;/
(04-10-2013, 07:26 AM)varm Wrote: I have some problem when I load a scrypt(it work fine on older version)
[Image: 82370419.jpg]

Mega Hi, In my case it was something similar, but I load my script several times and after 4 running without problems, maybe something is wrong pliz check Big Grin
(04-10-2013, 02:54 PM)kibol Wrote: Maybe Bbot is very detected now ??? Crashes etc.;/

BBot is a external process, it can crash without problems.
I understound you still working on it
; D
my problems with bbot:

- cant load scipts
- if i use caveboot "Active" or healer bot crashed
- bot dont walk on stairs
First of all thanks Mega for great work.

Im haveing big problems with setting bbot.
Preaty much every single tool is crashing for me, [ Mtx error (E20:0) ]
That happends when i try to set healer or waypoints or just in random funktion.
Since I have no clue what that error is represent for I want to ask if its not my foult at first place.

Also what sort of posts should we make to make it easier for you to solve things up.
But one of my char was deleted ;/ and i used only Bbot , he was 55 druid facc and i was botting him from 30 to 55 in thais on rots and orcs . It was about 2 months ago .
bot running 3 minutes and stop, why? repair Sad
so - my bbot is going pretty well, BUT:
after 1 hour of botting, my character just stopped and was staying for above 1 next hour OR he just followed monster which was attacking someone else, killed it and couldn't find way to waypoints to keep botting [cyclops mistrock, char stucked near stairs on left side of them - someone probably ran on stairs, cyclops attacked me, bot killed it and then couldn't go back to main waypoints - idk why]

and additionally - i just loaded script and actived it - i was too scared about BBot crash to press any other keys, cuz im reading here that u all have problems Tongue I found that my BBot is working well and didn't want to check if any other options are working.

When I was writing it, bot stucked near those stairs one more time, so it isn't KSing other player's monster but just bot is working bad [because near me wasn't any corpse]
(04-10-2013, 03:43 PM)eXa Wrote: so - my bbot is going pretty well, BUT:
after 1 hour of botting, my character just stopped and was staying for above 1 next hour OR he just followed monster which was attacking someone else, killed it and couldn't find way to waypoints to keep botting [cyclops mistrock, char stucked near stairs on left side of them - someone probably ran on stairs, cyclops attacked me, bot killed it and then couldn't go back to main waypoints - idk why]

and additionally - i just loaded script and actived it - i was too scared about BBot crash to press any other keys, cuz im reading here that u all have problems Tongue I found that my BBot is working well and didn't want to check if any other options are working.

When I was writing it, bot stucked near those stairs one more time, so it isn't KSing other player's monster but just bot is working bad [because near me wasn't any corpse]
Yes, seems like bbot got problems with stairs/holes/etc.
My bot dont find client again... Who can help me???
(04-10-2013, 03:46 PM)adik7275 Wrote: My bot dont find client again... Who can help me???
Maybe you downloaded wrong ver?
I have good version... I want open bot on tibia Preview. I have windows 7 64 bit.
(04-10-2013, 03:51 PM)adik7275 Wrote: I have good version... I want open bot on tibia Preview. I have windows 7 64 bit.
It's not solved 100% at regular worlds, not to mention preview ones.
Be patient Wink
avoid waves dont work, and if monster run it 'thinking' too long