Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
LEVEL 10 PALADIN SCRIPT PLEASE.
Hello!.... Again..

I made a new character yesterday and now i'm level 10.
Anyway, the thing I wanted to ask is if someone could maybe send one of their scripts that they used for their low level paladins?

I need a FACC script for my paladin level 10.
Skills: 35/33
EQ: Belted Cape - Steel Helmet - Plate Legs - Dwarven Shield. Yeah, pretty much standard EQ.

I need Venore Salamander Cave or Venore Svamp Trolls or some other Rotworm Cave in the FACC area, WITH refiller and depositer, mostly refiller Blush

I tried search around on the forum, but there are no good scripts for paladin's with refiller... They all just bugged and other stuff. If you know any that you have used, put the thread link here then.

PLEASE HELP ME, THANKS IN FOREHAND! Big Grin
here you are, scripts for dwarf in first mine (with dwarfs soldiers)

Attached Files
.bbot   1 kopalnia pall.bbot (Size: 19.28 KB / Downloads: 64)
Pomogłem? Daj reputa, to nic nie boli a ile szczęścia daje: )
I helped? Give reputations, it's don't hurt and how much happiness gives: )
(04-14-2013, 07:56 AM)varm Wrote: here you are, scripts for dwarf in first mine (with dwarfs soldiers)

where starts this script? btw this script have refiler of spears /pots and depositer? pls answer
I think good idea is Ab'trolls scripts to 20~25lvl u must use "Re-use Left Hand" and add spear to looter Wink)
(04-22-2013, 08:58 PM)seppuku Wrote: I think good idea is Ab'trolls scripts to 20~25lvl u must use "Re-use Left Hand" and add spear to looter Wink)

Can you make a script for that please with refiller and depositer please and where it starts Big Grin?
I don't have scripts for Ab trolls but I have for Thais Troll : )

Attached Files
.bbot   trolleThais100%Pal.bbot (Size: 8.16 KB / Downloads: 117)
Pomogłem? Daj reputa, to nic nie boli a ile szczęścia daje: )
I helped? Give reputations, it's don't hurt and how much happiness gives: )
thnkx Varm good script Smile