Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[TIBIA UPDATE CLIENT 9.85] Content Fixes
Hello,

Well Dexter i can understand that's.

But i can't understand why i am waiting a lot of days for use a bbot for a tibia preview!

For me and for much others, tibia preview its the same as a tibia. thats means i need get the same service like others! i mean in tibia! but you know why? because i pay premium etc..

Here its diferent, because you are not a partner tibia but you sell a service to people with payments!

So i pay and i can't use your service! Why? because u and ur designers spend alot of time in the bot for a normal tibia. sorry as i see till moment i can't see the same service for tibia preview!

You need to do the new upgrades first for normal tibia? ok, i can understand thats. but do it at the same time with tibia preview! Maybe you need more people working in your company!!

I prefer you to say "Guys i can't do the same service for tibia normal players than tibia preview players and i will guive the cash back etc".

Then i can understand thats and i will serach another bot with no problem and understanding you.

So please, i want a answer and a solution!

Thanks
Go update bot, but we dont wanna crushed bot. Smile
Good Luck Mega, and if you want any help with bug-finding i can help.
(04-11-2013, 03:11 PM)Diavolo Wrote: Hello,

Well Dexter i can understand that's.

But i can't understand why i am waiting a lot of days for use a bbot for a tibia preview!

For me and for much others, tibia preview its the same as a tibia. thats means i need get the same service like others! i mean in tibia! but you know why? because i pay premium etc..

Here its diferent, because you are not a partner tibia but you sell a service to people with payments!

So i pay and i can't use your service! Why? because u and ur designers spend alot of time in the bot for a normal tibia. sorry as i see till moment i can't see the same service for tibia preview!

You need to do the new upgrades first for normal tibia? ok, i can understand thats. but do it at the same time with tibia preview! Maybe you need more people working in your company!!

I prefer you to say "Guys i can't do the same service for tibia normal players than tibia preview players and i will guive the cash back etc".

Then i can understand thats and i will serach another bot with no problem and understanding you.

So please, i want a answer and a solution!

Thanks

Hello,

I'm very sorry for those Tibia Preview players, on a normal update I would love to release both versions together, but the version 9.84 changed a lot of Tibia's memory structure and there's no way to do both updates really fast. Also the major use of BBot actually is on real normal Tibia, not preview, that's why they have priority.

I'll try to release the Tibia Preview client as soon as possible (tomorrow).

Releasing BBot 9.7, topic closed.