Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 11.0
BBot 11.0
The new version add support for Preview 9.91 and Preview 9.92. Also it fixes several bugs, tomorrow I'll post the changelog.

Crashing?
Please send error files to [email protected] , they are found on the BBot folder's.

Old script not working?
Please send your old script with character requirements (level, skill, equips) and place to open the Bot to [email protected]
Stoped after 5 min aff why bro
anysome used ?
Please Give me Rep+ if i helped you !
10 minutes and 0 crash. I will try it again after school Wink
RP Mutated Humans 35 lvl Depositer, Refiler, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12283.html

EK Darc Cathedral 40 lvl Depositer, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12010.html
Not a big deal but the first thing i notice i cant open or more anything with bot open (nothing running yet) everytime i try to open a bp or move something i cant even do it it auto closes so fast[/u]

Also while bot is open even with nothing running I cant seem to manually attack anything because the bot will automatically click off the monster
Thanks Mega Wink
still prefer to 9.8
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
The preview bot doesnt work. All windows closes when you try to open them. Even hotkeys, options etc. The character has difficulties when it comes to moving.

EDIT*
Just noticed that the movingproblem doesnt exist after the char has killed one mob. Then it's the same as usual.
bot dont drop empty vials

cavebot laggs he is moving back again everytime if he start to go
Exclamation 
ERROR, no drop empty vials
bbot is not reading my characters i tried evrythimg nothing help me
I work all right but no crashes Vials
(04-16-2013, 09:28 AM)Daniel1990 Wrote: ERROR, no drop empty vials
Yes, doesn't drops vials.

The cave bot works a little bit bad, it seems that i have lag, the character is stopping in every waypoint.

Bbot v10 is working better except for the crashes.
cant believe this still not working.
I have tested 3 scripts on the same 3 chars on versions from 9.8 to 11.0, noticed:

-Coryms Carlin worked fine on 9.8 and 10.0 but since today's morning depositer doesn't work either, dont know why; it used to work earlier;
-Version 11.0 was a total failure to me cause when I opened script on this one I couldn't do anything myself in game, for example I couldn't open priv msg when sb wrote to me or attack monster with my mouse right-click, so I didnt check out scripts really on 11.0
-Elfs Venore and Castle Ab'Dendriel didn't work properly on none of versions
-however, the best working script was Coryms Carlin as mentioned until today's morning, since then it stopped depositing, besides that it works alright
-Elfs Venore and Ab'Dendriel Castle just stops, crashes and panic mode doesn't work either of them;

I think its all, so, basically versions from 9.8 to 11.0 don't vary too much one from other Smile.
Bmega, could you please release a _GOOD_ version?

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
To kill monsters keeping distance doesn't work good, for example: if I have 3 monsters following me, when the character kills 1, if goes to loot don't move more from the side of the dead corpse untill kills the other 2.
Bbot wasnt stop but all basic functions doeasnt work.
bbot not crushing now but there are some problems with fixed points in cavebot and there is problem if monster is behind the wall, bot staying and waiting and full using cpu
Bot working fine i was afk for 2h without dead, just made drop vial macro

Thank you mega, i will get 55 lvl or more untill tomorrow, now im 50 Smile