Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 14.0
(04-28-2013, 02:18 PM)Matn Wrote: hi guy's i dont know if the macro exist that i need cuz i realy need one for my script. i get stucked becuesa maptool doesnt finisch the piano in lib.
he use on the piano and than he stand there doing nothing. cuz cant find next waypoint.
now my question is.
Is there a macro thats Stop cavebot( and press start cave bot when standing still for 10 seconds?

Code:
10000 {Anti Trap Cavebot} Misc.StandTime()>10 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

:REMEMBER:
10 seconds is not that good, use 20 or so. If the script has a refiller, the bot will start over and over again.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
Only here drop vials not work ?
(04-28-2013, 04:19 PM)permp Wrote: Only here drop vials not work ?

Quote:= Now the Drop Vials will not drop when it sees a single vial, but a random count, from 1 to 50 to look more human-like than dropping one by one vial

Quoted from MegaNo0body.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
(04-28-2013, 05:04 PM)oscar Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 04:19 PM)permp Wrote: Only here drop vials not work ?

Quote:= Now the Drop Vials will not drop when it sees a single vial, but a random count, from 1 to 50 to look more human-like than dropping one by one vial

Quoted from MegaNo0body.

Kind regards Oscar

Thanks Smile
MEGA MC no work on my tibia Can Anyone tell me if work or what i must fix to it work i been use it ago days now can't

Thx
distance attack is bugged i got 4sqm distance but if he is 5sqm of target, lock target=atk he rush into the target wait 2s later move 2sqm wait 3s move 2sqm etc. while mosnter run he stand or run again 2sqm or more and than mosnter run...if not run he just want 1 or max 2sqm per 2-3sec closer to mosnter...this is totaly bullshit or if he rush into monster he don't go back for distance but run around him and than run what mean's he rush into next group of monsters... It mean TOTALY WASTE OF POTS OR EVEN DEATH. MEga please do finally your options works 100%.... I'm waiting since 1month+ for bbot working.... Its nice that he run around mosnter but not when u first see monster u run and go behind him and run of him....it should be after some time that he will make around him all the time to not lure monsters around his spawn. distance attack option works totaly bad. the worst what i ever seen. please fix that+he get creazy with lotter when i took distance sometimes he open SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL....he just forget or open and autoamtly run of monster and later don't loot items, i loved bbot while he was slower but he did all as he should not fast bot which doesn't do all things good. Bbot is now doing xxx things in same time, run, lotter wpt... sometimes he open next bp because this is full and he don't even get gps because he have to go to wpt or run of monster. Nothing works perfectly right now.... using bbot for rp is not useless!
i still cant use it , it says : unsupported
(04-28-2013, 07:45 PM)Gyniu Wrote: distance attack is bugged i got 4sqm distance but if he is 5sqm of target, lock target=atk he rush into the target wait 2s later move 2sqm wait 3s move 2sqm etc. while mosnter run he stand or run again 2sqm or more and than mosnter run...if not run he just want 1 or max 2sqm per 2-3sec closer to mosnter...this is totaly bullshit or if he rush into monster he don't go back for distance but run around him and than run what mean's he rush into next group of monsters... It mean TOTALY WASTE OF POTS OR EVEN DEATH. MEga please do finally your options works 100%.... I'm waiting since 1month+ for bbot working.... Its nice that he run around mosnter but not when u first see monster u run and go behind him and run of him....it should be after some time that he will make around him all the time to not lure monsters around his spawn. distance attack option works totaly bad. the worst what i ever seen. please fix that+he get creazy with lotter when i took distance sometimes he open SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL....he just forget or open and autoamtly run of monster and later don't loot items, i loved bbot while he was slower but he did all as he should not fast bot which doesn't do all things good. Bbot is now doing xxx things in same time, run, lotter wpt... sometimes he open next bp because this is full and he don't even get gps because he have to go to wpt or run of monster. Nothing works perfectly right now.... using bbot for rp is not useless!

Did you read post's before yours people have already pointed out the problem of the runner on bbot it is senseless to keep saying the same thing over and over, Mega knows of this problem and im sure he is working to fix it there are alot more things going on he has to fix because of the constant update CIP is doing. If you dont like the way bbot works for RP then play it manual and if all you want to do is bot 24/7 and not play the game at all then make a knight and only use that.
How I play tibia it is only MY business Smile I'm just talking about problems. I'm not sure that he's working on it he didn't say it anywhere. If people gonna write more about problems they gonna be seen from many eyes not only one. More informations about problem. That's why I'm writting this once again.
The only problem I have is problem with opening backpacks. Bot sometimes forget to open one of backpacks for my loot.
bot does not read character why ?
(04-29-2013, 03:25 PM)jasieczek91 Wrote: The only problem I have is problem with opening backpacks. Bot sometimes forget to open one of backpacks for my loot.

look this problems, may be, because sometimes we use all fps or slow fps in are tibia clients, also because of lag, BBot try to do the action, but because of lag, its stock or it open but the lag may cause that dont open that fast.

(04-29-2013, 05:51 PM)bezer94 Wrote: bot does not read character why ?

its seem that a lot people have this problem, you using Version 14.0 or an older version? if you are using an old version i recommend you upgrade you BBot client
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
i use 14.0 and dont work
(04-29-2013, 09:27 PM)xolink Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 03:25 PM)jasieczek91 Wrote: The only problem I have is problem with opening backpacks. Bot sometimes forget to open one of backpacks for my loot.

look this problems, may be, because sometimes we use all fps or slow fps in are tibia clients, also because of lag, BBot try to do the action, but because of lag, its stock or it open but the lag may cause that dont open that fast.

Its true. its mading by lags or fps Wink
after 6h of botting my windows show "error with bbot.exe send message/don't send message" or about tibia.exe and bbot icon still works after close. this is piece of shit sorry but i have to say that i can't bot while im next to computer on rp becuase distance attack and lotter are so bad! and while im botting bot knights for full afk that same shit closing by windows(at tibia 9.81 wasn't that problem with bot ON for 30h nothing changed in my computer since this time.) and while i was botting today since 7 am to 9 pm my ek taked from 68 to 69 cause he get stuck in tortoise in laguna island becuase cavebot is wrong too, he skip some wps i got fix wpt next to tp on tortoise macro to move north and bot skip it he want do fast wpts what makes he do them WRONG! before those all updates.... I mean before Bbot get problems with bot i gained from 40lvl to 60 without ANY STUCK now in every tortoise spot he get stuck and bugs! Please i think it's not only my opinion but after this month bot should works fine what isn't for a while! We have to pay for premium=use bot. And what ever it is still alot of bugs and errors... Keep on mind it. And don't think "ohhh what a kid all is working on bbot! fuck you!" etc... I'm demanding. If bbot is too weak to do perfect i mean amazing scripts in game as TIbia known I'll just change bot. If Bbot will be still that so bad as he is now, I'll just change bot. I think others too. I'm not poor knight on facc whos never had premium. In Tibia I've got many 200+ characters that same i can't do mistakes which now is doing Bbot. That's all I hope you will remember this.
Leave from tibia mates, Leave from bots And leave from this life that only aport you the ruin! Trust me!

Go with ur fuking friends and leave from this shit, I was Deleted at lvl 174 days ago, and I have a lot of time now on my life!

Trust me.

This play is a drug.
(05-01-2013, 03:27 PM)er jordas Wrote: Leave from tibia mates, Leave from bots And leave from this life that only aport you the ruin! Trust me!

Go with ur fuking friends and leave from this shit, I was Deleted at lvl 174 days ago, and I have a lot of time now on my life!

Trust me.

This play is a drug.

I'm really happy for you, few people know how to "apreciate" bad things lol.
Wink 
Mega, u have to make some free scripts without bugs for us Big GrinBig GrinAngelAngel
you got Job!! boss!! jejejeje, Joke!!! xD
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Trainer still need to be fixed ; (