Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 14.0
New preview version is supported, also fixed some BBot crashes.
<3 ;*
Big Grin u rox
ty gonna test and reply Smile
14.0 is for normal server too?
RP Mutated Humans 35 lvl Depositer, Refiler, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12283.html

EK Darc Cathedral 40 lvl Depositer, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12010.html
Mega a question that I want to make you download a script that used map click but I knew what I had came a message said that increases the chance that I detect is therefore the possibility that I detected
testing ^^ seems be fine for now Big Grin ty Mega Heart
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
TY!!!!
first bug ...
continue poblem in open backpacks ...
You fix trainer?
Pomogłem? Daj reputa, to nic nie boli a ile szczęścia daje: )
I helped? Give reputations, it's don't hurt and how much happiness gives: )
Can you please fix the targeting? (attacking)
Like when i start bot in dragons.. when dragon is red bbot is runing soo slow after him and when i click on avoid waves he dont even follow monster.. and if he follow then he's so slow... and walk really wierd...
Also he dont Attack monsters who had damage by you....
working great, botted all night without problem <3
I cant open Scripts i have all time critical error
Bbot for paladin is the worst bot which i ever seen! he run of monster when he run like wyrm on red hp he still run and wyrm run out of screen and later while when see himhe don't atk him. he run into 4 wyrms and later run for next group. This bot is so sux!I have to change bot because this is so bad! Mage~ you don't care about us...you just want easy cash Smile its simply bot only for eks and not at all working after that much months of working gratz! you are rly bad if after 1month plus can't fix all bugs.
(04-28-2013, 10:28 AM)Gyniu Wrote: Bbot for paladin is the worst bot which i ever seen! he run of monster when he run like wyrm on red hp he still run and wyrm run out of screen and later while when see himhe don't atk him. he run into 4 wyrms and later run for next group. This bot is so sux!I have to change bot because this is so bad! Mage~ you don't care about us...you just want easy cash Smile its simply bot only for eks and not at all working after that much months of working gratz! you are rly bad if after 1month plus can't fix all bugs.

You are right, for palladin it is so fucking bad ... The running away from the monster is a bull shit
RP Mutated Humans 35 lvl Depositer, Refiler, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12283.html

EK Darc Cathedral 40 lvl Depositer, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12010.html
he run for 1sqm get lags i losing so many potions for exp or monster run run....do smth about this!
(04-27-2013, 09:31 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: New preview version is supported, also fixed some BBot crashes.

Please MegaNo0body, fix the bug of INBOX.
After they changed the layout of the depot and inbox I can't pull items of my INBOX on my DEPOT nether backpacks on depot. The bot sounds alarm and lock when i have more than one page with items. For God's sake ... fix please! please!
Hugs!!
bbot also don't loot items if i got distance lioke 3-4 he go to next wpt if he take 2sqms than he think about lotter (i got smart lotter) and he go out of screen of dead body so he just go to wpts not looting....
mega still remains the problem that not all the monster ataka when 3 monster in respan kills 2 and is only one and not what I have atakarlo atack myself manually and sometimes also the problem when it happens more than 3 hours sometimes bot stops
hi guy's i dont know if the macro exist that i need cuz i realy need one for my script. i get stucked becuesa maptool doesnt finisch the piano in lib.
he use on the piano and than he stand there doing nothing. cuz cant find next waypoint.
now my question is.
Is there a macro thats Stop cavebot( and press start cave bot when standing still for 10 seconds?