Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 16.2
what the fuck? ... My antyvirus just tell me its a virus ...
(05-27-2013, 12:21 AM)edu cota Wrote: Angryno esta funcionando el bot? no me funciona me sale error i nomas estoy perdiendo dias

mira si dices tu error, creo que se te podria ayudar, en vez de quejarte a lo tonto nada mas, se mas perpicas, gracias ^^

(05-27-2013, 09:41 AM)Pealiz Wrote: what the fuck? ... My antyvirus just tell me its a virus ...
i think you sure, that BBot is not a virus just add it to exeption list in you Antivirus and done! ^^.
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
MEGA you there ?! i sent mail to you with my problem and you dont answer me!!!! what now ?! when you active my premium time !!!
The keep distance still dosent work
makes it very hard for us pallys and mages to bot.
It dosent work for me atleast.
tho i set it the distance on like 6 or 7 it keeps on running 1 sqm from the mob and gets hitted everytime anyway.
BMEGA!!!!!!!!!!!! I kill frost dragon , bbot lost target and kill 2 frost dragon ...
BBot rly often in distance attack like 3 ignore monster and just go foward wpts. or bot doesn't follow monster i mean when monster run, he just move 1 sqm to him and nothing else. Often he stop follow monster when he heal himself or pot, or use spell.Please finally fix that.... It takes fatality sad looks like u can't finally fix this problem even pass two-three months...
ok Boss, watching carefully this problems. i test my own script on Pally modes (release soon, wait for it ^^) and the instruction..., i dont know if this new im not sure, its "Creature.DistanceToSelf" its working Great and the Distance work Great, but some problems apper, for example:

im killing like 2 or 3 foes at the time, he kill the first, the second, the problem appers in a moment when the char left a killed monster and since he cant loot him in the moment he killed cause is running away from the second monster, but them another third monster appers and he kill the second and go with the third in that moment while hes keeping the distance walks near of the first monster he killed before and looted in that moment, when in the moment he looted the distance stops and stand still in the same sqm until he kill the monster, i left you a pic to you see it Big Grin

[Image: screenshot435u.jpg]

as you can see, is looting the dead Emerald and is not walking until he kill the salamander next to him. check this, cause maybe a problem to future scripts Big Grin
thanks boss Big Grin i was out of spear in that moment, its the same with or with out spear ^^
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado