Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 16.2
BBot 16.2
The new version fixed a bug asking the user running as admin always on some windows.

Changelog
Version 16.2
* Fixed admin rights check on some windows

Version 16.1
* Some bugs on Avoid Waves
+ Added security to run the BBot as admin
= Changed some messages to alert possible anti-virus blocking
* Fixed some bugs walking over players, over creatures and stucking the paths

Known Bugs
The Attacker may not follow some red creatures yet
Vlw pela rápida correção dos bugs...

È possível fazer algum macro para pelo menos fazer o bot continuar mesmo c tiver "atacando" uma criatura red, que ele não esta seguindo?
Infelizmente não, o Killer tem funções que não existem por macro. Acho que no máximo da pra fazer um alarme quando o char ficar preso, mas nesse caso, também dá pra usar o Protector Stucked.
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
still don't go to monster till death. at black hp monster is 5sqm of monster while 4 another monsters wasting my character...
Yes, we know. Specially because the programmer said the bug still wasn't fixed:

(05-24-2013, 04:25 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Known Bugs
The Attacker may not follow some red creatures yet
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
MapTools working again but sometimes its too fast
Example: bot using first maptools (digging ice hole) but avoid next waypoint with maptools (fishing) and go to the next hole.
Of course the most time its working well Smile
Thanks Mega for your work!
(05-24-2013, 07:00 PM)Alyna Pere Wrote: MapTools working again but sometimes its too fast
Example: bot using first maptools (digging ice hole) but avoid next waypoint with maptools (fishing) and go to the next hole.
Of course the most time its working well Smile
Thanks Mega for your work!

Add a "Delay" between them.
Thanks Mega, 16.2 working very well ! Great work of you guys
MY GOD! HOW much time i get lost :/ testing right away Big Grin

GREAT YOU FIX THE PROBLEM WITH The maptool ^^ SWEEEEEEET Big Grin Heart ^^
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
i create two new Scripts and work Great, no stuck, Just Working Great Boss ^^ *_* Big Grin Heart

the Avoid also work great ^^

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
TY !! TY !! TY !!!

FOR FIXED DEPOT/INBOX BUG !!

TY MEGA & TEAM !
BOM DIA O BBOT N FUNCIONA WINDOWS 8 OU O PROBLEMA É SÓ COMG RS
BAIXO O SCRIPT MAIS NA TELA DO CAVBOT N TEM NADA PARA FZER O LOAD ;/ Q FAÇO ????????
I have still problem with administration rights
Pomogłem? Daj reputa, to nic nie boli a ile szczęścia daje: )
I helped? Give reputations, it's don't hurt and how much happiness gives: )
(05-25-2013, 05:31 AM)fabiotjf Wrote: BOM DIA O BBOT N FUNCIONA WINDOWS 8 OU O PROBLEMA É SÓ COMG RS
BAIXO O SCRIPT MAIS NA TELA DO CAVBOT N TEM NADA PARA FZER O LOAD ;/ Q FAÇO ????????

Settings -> Load
recommendation boss, i didnt found out, until i was watching the depositer, as my chars not slot in his depot, the alarm sound start but no message appers, you sound sound sound, and you cant stop, will be, very usefull that a message appers like in the protector alarm, to i be able to quit, or silent thanks ^^

(05-25-2013, 10:30 PM)xolink Wrote: recommendation boss, i didnt found out, until i was watching the depositer, as my chars not slot in his depot, the alarm sound start but no message appers, you sound sound sound, and you cant stop, will be, very usefull that a message appers like in the protector alarm, to i be able to quit, or silent thanks ^^

xolink, please post that on the "To-Do" thread on the Staff Sub-Forum.
oooh!! the message appers when depot is full, i alredy see it, but, when the message disbann, the alarm still sound, and you cant stop until you reset the Bbot

(05-25-2013, 10:54 PM)xolink Wrote: oooh!! the message appers when depot is full, i alredy see it, but, when the message disbann, the alarm still sound, and you cant stop until you reset the Bbot

Yeah, same happens to the Misc.Alert function, I've already posted a Bug for Mega to fix it in future versions.

By The Way, you can stop the sound by rapidly pausing and unpausing the bot, pressing, SHIFT + INSERT two times.
(05-26-2013, 01:38 AM)Coizado Wrote:
(05-25-2013, 10:54 PM)xolink Wrote: oooh!! the message appers when depot is full, i alredy see it, but, when the message disbann, the alarm still sound, and you cant stop until you reset the Bbot

Yeah, same happens to the Misc.Alert function, I've already posted a Bug for Mega to fix it in future versions.

By The Way, you can stop the sound by rapidly pausing and unpausing the bot, pressing, SHIFT + INSERT two times.

OMG!! thank you Coi, as i said before you always watch my back ^^ Thanks again

Angryno esta funcionando el bot? no me funciona me sale error i nomas estoy perdiendo dias