• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 11.0
I'm botting 2 h without problems Big Grin
Thanks Mega :*
RP Mutated Humans 35 lvl Depositer, Refiler, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12283.html

EK Darc Cathedral 40 lvl Depositer, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12010.html
(04-16-2013, 03:36 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The Drop Vials option works, but it now drops randomly from 1 to 99 vials at once, dropping one by one is like not human-like, so it now randomizes how many it will drop.

Maybe you could make the bot remove vials randomly for example from 1 to 20-30 at once? 99 is a bit too much I think, it's nearly 500oz.
When I start new BBot I cant use map click, I dont know why, and when im trying to move manually I've got big lags.
Bot dont avoid waves? or its just my problem ?
Exclamation 
the bot no drop vials!
(04-16-2013, 04:17 PM)Pinio Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 03:36 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The Drop Vials option works, but it now drops randomly from 1 to 99 vials at once, dropping one by one is like not human-like, so it now randomizes how many it will drop.

Maybe you could make the bot remove vials randomly for example from 1 to 20-30 at once? 99 is a bit too much I think, it's nearly 500oz.

18:22 You see 43 empty potion flasks.
They weigh 64.50 oz.

what is the meaning of Not human-like?
(04-16-2013, 12:52 PM)purepolska1 Wrote: MACRO FOR DROP VIALS :
{Drop Empty Flask}
X:=Self.X()
Y:=Self.Y()
Z:=Self.Z()
X1:=1
Y1:=1
VarAdd(X, !X1!)
VarSub(Y, !Y1!)
Self.Capacity()<=99999
Map.Thrown(283, 10, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)
Map.Thrown(284, 10, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)
Map.Thrown(285, 10, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)
Exit()

Reput me if i helped Big Grin

here u have macro for vial.... lol

i tested 9 h and 0 crash. Start bot on all characters and search next problems Smile
my bot jsut stop sometimes on wpt;/ how i can fix it?
(04-16-2013, 04:22 PM)dzejson Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 04:17 PM)Pinio Wrote:

18:22 You see 43 empty potion flasks.
They weigh 64.50 oz.

Lol I don't know how did I count this 500 oz for the first time xd

Ok, I've got next little problem. Walk avoid doesn't work properly.
[Image: avoidn.jpg]

My character (the one without addons) stands just like on picture, instead of walking around this player and attacking Corym. I know that I can tick "follow" option, but I just wanted you to know about this Smile
if i cleaned fixed points on scripts bot work very well ,avoid waves work perfect,but ks dont work good Tongue
without fixed on cave/hunt place?
I don't like this update at all, I can't even run properly? I usually make teamhunts with BBot... Auto looter, auto target etc. But with this it will not be possible.

[Image: Kctn6PD.png]
Even takes 10k.
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
11k kb here Sad)
Impressions so far:
- Great for afk cavebotting, mostly because of no crashing... Thank you mega for that!!
- Horrible for anything else (group hunting, using the bot to heal and loot only, questing etc). I used to use this bot only for healing and looting... or mostly for that 2 things... this version doesn't let me map click, actually doesn't let me click at all... it walks for 1 sqm and than stops.... If I attack the bot stops it... As for the looting it is kinda working... only problem is it closes the backpack from time to time (no big issue since I am not afk hunting)

So I can say it's so far so good... unfortunatelly my main char can't be levelled... only my makers... since the targeting issues don't let me use it for healing and looting only :/
We are making good progress now... Just fix the targeting issue which I think will be no trouble for u and dexter Big Grin
http://scr.hu/7yq/9a4hc
wtf
Okay so i do not use this forum often because i never had crashes or problems with the functions.
But now through this fast TibiaUpdates I'm here.

My question: what have i to fear in a "beta" version? Is there a chance that I will get caught by CipSoft or is it just "beta" because of the small errors Huh

I find it nice that you think the fact that we do not notice when botting (function drop vial) but like I said "I never had problems with it" and isn't it better do focus on big thinks like ks or avoid waves....
if u have done the drop function cuz its better for any "automatic control" from cip im sry Confused

I appreciate your work and proof that it is not a little but I had to say it.
be sure that im not a hater and i understand that u was thinking about "free premidays" cuz its a GOOD work for that price Wink

I hope you're doing that thing soon. Cool
Pce and have a nice day

Ps.: Please help me about the "beta is safely" question. Blush

greetings .one of thousend.
Shy The secret of power is to know that others are more cowardly than you Rolleyes
(04-16-2013, 05:15 PM)dzejson Wrote: http://scr.hu/7yq/9a4hc
wtf

that happens when the bot crashes... you get an error file on the bbot directory... send it by mail to [email protected] or smth like that... the right mail is on post by mega somewhere
(04-16-2013, 05:17 PM)RoyalKnight Wrote: Ps.: Please help me about the "beta is safely" question. Blush

Yes, they are safe, but they can crash and you may die.
testing ^^
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
again for the noobs who cant read Big GrinBig Grin
MACRO FOR DROP VIALS :
{Drop Empty Flask}
X:=Self.X()
Y:=Self.Y()
Z:=Self.Z()
X1:=1
Y1:=1
VarAdd(X, !X1!)
VarSub(Y, !Y1!)
Self.Capacity()<=99999
Map.Thrown(283, 10, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)