Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If someone need Scripts or Macros
If Someone need Scripts os Macros pls post here.. and i will try to help you.. Smile
(10-25-2013, 01:49 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: If Someone need Scripts os Macros pls post here.. and i will try to help you.. Smile

logout if x SD?
(11-02-2013, 05:42 PM)Aerozz Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 01:49 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: If Someone need Scripts os Macros pls post here.. and i will try to help you.. Smile

logout if x SD?

2000 {Loggout if Low SD} Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<=20 Cavebot.Stop() Status.Battle() = 0 Self.Logout()

try.. you can change Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<=20 to Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<=XX (number of SD'S to logout , macro go stop cavebot and wait your battle, after bbot will logout)
(11-02-2013, 07:02 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 05:42 PM)Aerozz Wrote:

logout if x SD?

2000 {Loggout if Low SD} Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<=20 Cavebot.Stop() Status.Battle() = 0 Self.Logout()

try.. you can change Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<=20 to Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<=XX (number of SD'S to logout , macro go stop cavebot and wait your battle, after bbot will logout)

ty mate : ) ill try it out
Put sword ring when monster on screen? thanks
Put Energy Ring when under X amount of health and when over X amount of health take it off. Thanks bro.
(11-03-2013, 04:30 AM)Pssiu Wrote: Put sword ring when monster on screen? thanks

1000 {Sword Ring} Creatures.OnScreen()>=2 Self.Equip.Ring(3091) Exit() Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

try it. =]

(11-03-2013, 10:56 AM)Qapux Wrote: Put Energy Ring when under X amount of health and when over X amount of health take it off. Thanks bro.

1000 {Energy Ring} Self.Health%()<=40 Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() Self.Health%()>=80 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

try it. =]
PLZ ROTWORMS CARLIN
I would very much like to have full afk script for rotworms and carrion worms in carlin. Start in depo, go though east gate, cemetery, open and close door, next open and close locked door into trolls with key - 22:44 You see a bone key (Key:3520)., the one you find close to ship in carlin, ignore unless traped trolls, go down all floor ow rotworms, go lower all rotworms and carrion worms, DO NOT ENTER CORYMS (it would be for low lvl of course), and so on, when cap lower than 50 go, with the same way deposit, if potions lower than 20 buy some and go hunt. I am sayin that by east gate and trolls because it is easy to be traped while going south from depo and downstairs near bugs... And loot creature products and depoisit them
(11-04-2013, 01:13 PM)koxtibijczyk Wrote: PLZ ROTWORMS CARLIN
I would very much like to have full afk script for rotworms and carrion worms in carlin. Start in depo, go though east gate, cemetery, open and close door, next open and close locked door into trolls with key - 22:44 You see a bone key (Key:3520)., the one you find close to ship in carlin, ignore unless traped trolls, go down all floor ow rotworms, go lower all rotworms and carrion worms, DO NOT ENTER CORYMS (it would be for low lvl of course), and so on, when cap lower than 50 go, with the same way deposit, if potions lower than 20 buy some and go hunt. I am sayin that by east gate and trolls because it is easy to be traped while going south from depo and downstairs near bugs... And loot creature products and depoisit them

ok i will make it. =]
woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo yea ;p
I need macro to log in to the game at 10:25 (morning)... (reconnect after x mins from 9:55 - 10:25 morning)...
(11-04-2013, 08:06 PM)sereczek Wrote: I need macro to log in to the game at 10:25 (morning)... (reconnect after x mins from 9:55 - 10:25 morning)...

i think it is impossible do to this in bbot =/.
i saw that somewhere but i cant find it... it impossible to make autorelog every 15 minutes ? (when character is kicked) ?
(11-04-2013, 08:17 PM)sereczek Wrote: i saw that somewhere but i cant find it... it impossible to make autorelog every 15 minutes ? (when character is kicked) ?
ask to Kimoszin.. i think this is not possible in bbot.. He knows more than i Big Grin

(11-04-2013, 01:13 PM)koxtibijczyk Wrote: PLZ ROTWORMS CARLIN

i dont know where i found this cave, u can take a picture of map? ty Smile
i sent priv msg to kimoszin. Waiting for help, but thanks Smile
i dont know where i found this cave, u can take a picture of map? ty Smile
[/quote]

BRO CARLIN EAST GATE ANand when you go throught that gate there is grave yard / cemetery. right next to the gate,

cath phoro of carlin with place to enter and place there the key is
http://www.speedyshare.com/tS3XD/carlin.png
I search script for royal paladin to coryms port hope full afk
Is there any drop gold macro that frees up cap?

Like;
If cap<x drop gold to get 'x' cap ?
(11-05-2013, 08:26 PM)koxtibijczyk Wrote: i dont know where i found this cave, u can take a picture of map? ty Smile

BRO CARLIN EAST GATE ANand when you go throught that gate there is grave yard / cemetery. right next to the gate,

cath phoro of carlin with place to enter and place there the key is
http://www.speedyshare.com/tS3XD/carlin.png
[/quote]

hey, check healer , need main bp and 1 bp inside, any question or problem pm me. ty Smile .

(11-05-2013, 09:05 PM)Xudam Wrote: Is there any drop gold macro that frees up cap?

Like;
If cap<x drop gold to get 'x' cap ?

1000 {Drop Gold} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Self.Capacity()<=50 Map.Thrown(3031, 50, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)

the macro is dropping 50 gold if you want to change just go to macro editor and change the "50" (gold) for the value. and change the cap in place of the cap

any problem or question pm me or post here.. ty repp ++ =]

Attached Files
.bbot   (K)Rotworm_Carlin_thiaguiN.bbot (Size: 9.3 KB / Downloads: 54)
war golems for knight in yalahar, with stand time