Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 25.0
Can I find bot's clients for another tibia's clients? I can't to find it in another topics on forum ;c
You only use an executable for all versions.
Hi! I have a question for you. Do BBot the 10.22 version will also work in tibia 10.21?
(11-07-2013, 04:14 PM)dzoony_96 Wrote: Hi! I have a question for you. Do BBot the 10.22 version will also work in tibia 10.21?

Yes.
(11-05-2013, 04:54 PM)howcio Wrote: jej ;d you are my boss. But what about potion bug?

I'm not having the issue with the future 25.1, it will be released tonight.

(11-05-2013, 08:12 PM)nizlov Wrote: About this and previous version... bot doesn't use rope on rope-place anymore if there is someone else standing on it or if there is a fire/poison/energy field (well, anything that is non-movable and has diffrend ID than rope place).

The same goes for ladders, it used to push (or at least try) other players if they were blocking it, now it's just standing and standing.

Could anything possibly be done about this? It really sucks and it's easy to use against bboters.

I did not have that issue yet, I'll try to check it tonight.

(11-05-2013, 08:15 PM)Gajeq Wrote: Server Save - this is terrible :/
Can You repair this? So many peoples have problem with this :/

I'm working on this issue.

(11-06-2013, 02:35 PM)shadowsky Wrote: To me everything's working fine just the Cavebot option is not! Since the last update Cavebot stopped working
I'm using Win XP and it just like I walk through the place to get the waypoints and when I click "Active" it just walk 2-3 steps and that's it I'm using also the Tibia Version 9.86
Could you guys tell me what I could do to fix this issue? Or is needed an update to fix this, everything's working fine for me looter, healer, autoeater, refil, everything just the Cavebot

I don't have that issue, tested in real servers and Tibia 8.6.

(11-06-2013, 02:46 PM)jayko7 Wrote: OMG! now the depositer ... the cavebot doenst work fine and skipe deposit gold in bank and deposit all money in depot in loots bps ...

I did not have this issue.

(11-06-2013, 05:29 PM)howcio Wrote: again sux update. Depositer sometimes stuck in dp and stay 15 min and logout ... anti stuck macro dont help with it

Stop using Anti-Stuck macro, those macros kills the cavebot.
HI! I have problem. I download BBot and gives me an error. On your side of the e-mail address and password work and no longer BBot.
!SS! http://scr.hu/0z5l/lrkpt

PLEASE HELP ME!:C
(11-07-2013, 05:35 PM)dzoony_96 Wrote: HI! I have problem. I download BBot and gives me an error. On your side of the e-mail address and password work and no longer BBot.
!SS! http://scr.hu/0z5l/lrkpt

PLEASE HELP ME!:C

Write your email and password again on the BBot, but please wait for 30 minutes, this makes the temporary block expire.
A new BBot version was released, this topic will be closed.