Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
BBot Tutorials !NEW! [Movie]
Can you reupload refiller tutorial?;p
Ok, so basicly, after you finnished your round, full check for "cap" if lower "<" than example "100" then you make the waypoint to depot and click deposit point? and the ";" sign, is for another check to put behind it like 3031 "goldcoins" lower than <"100" go deposit? please correct me i try to understand how this scripting works

And can't see the refiller video Sad
New video made by Rawstar added. With some of the information BBot. Very good for beginners
(04-08-2012, 06:59 PM)Hunger Wrote: New video made by Rawstar added. With some of the information BBot. Very good for beginners

i can't see the refiller tutorial.. Not available for my country >.<...
(08-03-2011, 10:27 PM)Hunger Wrote: English Tutorial:
Refiller Tutorial
Depositer Tutorial

Portuguese Tutorial:
BBot Tutorial By Rawstar

Macros For BBot

[center]If you need another tutorial, post a desired function.[/center]
CAN BBOT TEAM MAKE SOME OFFICIAL USER IN YOUTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUR VIDEOS? PLS :3
(01-06-2012, 09:18 PM)imitheo Wrote: Do you call these videos, tutorials ? Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

^
hi how do i avoid waves on drags i simply caont make it happend, and there isn't any where in english were is explaned the how
New movie is coming, and a image to help your.

Thanks Hunger
(08-03-2011, 10:27 PM)Hunger Wrote:

How make a good script?

cant watch video because of copryghted material Sad
Hunger Can Add a Manual With variables of macro? or can you make a macro that, a certain stamina go to a label, another question. There is an option that automatic load the config of my char? thanks Big Grin
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
My bot stop on fullcheck and not go to exp again.. and dont go refil :/ i dont what the hell