Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Server crash (Error 204)
He has written, propably tomorrow everything will be working
How long does it lack?
shit, banished my account by 15 days without any warning..... i hope it doesnt goes out of control...
banished just cuz i answered a n00b in portuguese saying - you are doing your best to fix it.
hope you reconsider it fast. rafaelrosa
Let stop span here with nothing about the bot problem. Please, I refresh the page every moment to see if have a message here saying that the bot will open... And when I saw a message with nothing about the bot, in the topic 'Login Server Crash (Error 204)' this really take me out of serious. So please, no span things here without saying if the bot is open or not. Not post thing about your account or other things. Have a post about that. Thx.
when working again?
deko009 Wrote:when working again?

Probably tommorow.
mestre123 Wrote:shit, banished my account by 15 days without any warning..... i hope it doesnt goes out of control...
banished just cuz i answered a n00b in portuguese saying - you are doing your best to fix it.
hope you reconsider it fast. rafaelrosa

First of all.. You had 4 posts, 2 of them were in portuguese.
Before you register in forum you should read rules http://forums.bmega.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2135
And no, I won't reconsider it. You should follow the rules just as everyone else do.
To ( drewindwalker )

Can You Try To Get A Script For A 50 Pally Good EXP

pls Big Grin