Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tibia 11.0 beta - possible end of BBot
If you are gonna give up, im just say thanks you.

if you are gonna keep working, we will support you with the best that we do.

in any path you choose. we will accept with honor

Regards,
Ponketo
Well, Mega we believe in you, anyways if you chose life insted of updating BBot its okay. Smile
Hope we all someday grow up to leave tibia.

I appreciate all your good work and thanks for being with us!

Regards!
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

Now ia big chance for programmers. Who will upload any bot even healer or loot collector will earn lot of customers. Seems like lucas ans darks going to work on it. Who know.. maby mega will have a look and find some way to do easy bot like now. Strusture tibia 11 seems very hard for botters. Time keep answer in his hands. Let wait and see. And lets enjoy last weeks of boting till update
I recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science, and have been with a programming consulting company the last few months. Let me know if you're interested in bringing more people onto the team Smile
Hi Mega, there is a server called Pokexgames. A lot of people play it and it takes the BBot. Could you work on that?
(04-24-2016, 10:56 AM)Isalazar7 Wrote: Hi Mega, there is a server called Pokexgames. A lot of people play it and it takes the BBot. Could you work on that?

Why you post it here instead of making new thread in suggestions for that
No way!
It can't be Mega.

This inspire me to take my Major :/

¿You know what?
This is not only for money, i know but I Will be happy to pay you 10 USD or 15 USD
If is to salve this community ;s
Mega you can already tell us something of the bot on the new client?
the possibility of bbot dies is really inevitable ??
(04-29-2016, 01:42 PM)Zikah Virus Wrote: Mega you can already tell us something of the bot on the new client?
the possibility of bbot dies is really inevitable ??

The chance of BBot after 11.0 are small.
Maby if u share with us bbot heart I guess some ppl can help to write everything it may take long time but together we can do huge things.
Bad news Sad
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

where is update bbot to 10.93?
Meybe u wanna donate for ppl who want hard bbot ? U can make some holidays and write it fast ? Big Grin
update for client 10.93??
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
hello mega if u need help rewrite for bbot u can count whit me .... i help to bbot dont get a sad end ..............

Also waiting for a client update 10.93
I can also help rebuilding Bbot. Just pm me about the language u used Wink
hey

What about new tibia client 10.93 which was realsed today?
Will BB be updated soon or its over and we all lose our premium time?
Hello Mega, any news about the client 11.0?
Regardless of what happens, thanks, @Mega.
Really appreciate all your work and constant, timely updates.
I've been here for years now, and it's heart breaking for BBot to potentially end.
I hope you can do something, but if it's not possible, then at least you tried.
Thanks again. For everything.
Mega i thinking about pay again neww month cuz if u canttt make possible update to tibia 11 so will be lose aa premmy days
personal i dont play any otsss ... so how we can do in this case ... make free feww days aaa bbot ... when u know what its u rr chose if update or no so

[/font]