Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tibia 11.0 beta - possible end of BBot
Hello guys,

A huge fight is near, Cipsoft rewrote the client entirely with the goal of making a better game, make easier to add new features and so on. This also means that all the code I have WON'T WORK with the new Tibia version. I have to write a new BBot integration to work with the new client, and it may take weeks, even months.

Not just that, they probably added some kind of anti-cheating.

I'll fight the new client and do my best to update BBot to work with it.

I'm looking forward where to download the new client from Cipsoft, but please, don't be too hopeful, this is a huge change and I don't have the time I had 7 years ago, I work in real life and I can't give too much effort for BBot.

BBot will be kept for older versions (OTServers).

Thank you for everything, let's hope for the best.

Regards,
Mega
I have faith in yourself that you can do it
sad news ... Sad
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
Does anyone has the download link to the new client?
Yay :/ thats not good Sad im kinda shocked tbh coz didnt expect it, but ll be waiting =) for now i ll focus on ots then i guess ^_^
Glad im playing on OTS ;d

i believe there is a install file:

http://static.tibia.com/download/Tibia_Setup.exe
(04-20-2016, 11:13 AM)Catar Wrote: Glad im playing on OTS ;d

Permission denied, I think you have to make login to download?
(04-20-2016, 11:19 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 11:13 AM)Catar Wrote: Glad im playing on OTS ;d

Permission denied, I think you have to make login to download?

I dont think so, i found that link on otland forum, thsi file is tibia beta downloader, but it wont finish downloading..

http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php...About-11-0
With new version, if it ll be ever released, scripts which we have now wont work right? :p
(04-20-2016, 11:49 AM)zarize Wrote: With new version, if it ll be ever released, scripts which we have now wont work right? :p

We are talking about having no bot after the update and you are scared of losing some scripts?

Yes, your scripts will still work.
Rectifying ... I've been researching and note that possibly this client will be released in 20years of anniversary of the tibia, there is still some time before this happens, I have observed other bots forums on this subject, and there is something unusual,
the bot community will be regressing years until they create a new, stable and secure bot still at the same level of that already exist today ...
but one thing caught my attention in a particular forum ...
"Like DarkStar said, every bot must be re-created from scratch.
This 100% will be the end of iBot / Redbot / Blackd (maybe) / TibiaAuto / Magebot and other bots like that. Because most of Their admins dont know how to program, and They stole a lot from TibiaAPI.
Only Darkstar and Lucas Earth are good enough to rewrite the completely new bot from scratch.
I think Darkstar will win the race because he works as a reverse engineer is a great company IRL. "
- user other bot tibia -
I do not know if it will be possible in the future will the BBOT in global tibia, I hope yes even if it takes months, I hope the MEGA has motivation to venture into this new task!
(04-20-2016, 12:15 PM)Zikah Virus Wrote: Rectifying ... I've been researching and note that possibly this client will be released in 20years of anniversary of the tibia, there is still some time before this happens, I have observed other bots forums on this subject, and there is something unusual,
the bot community will be regressing years until they create a new, stable and secure bot still at the same level of that already exist today ...
but one thing caught my attention in a particular forum ...
"Like DarkStar said, every bot must be re-created from scratch.
This 100% will be the end of iBot / Redbot / Blackd (maybe) / TibiaAuto / Magebot and other bots like that. Because most of Their admins dont know how to program, and They stole a lot from TibiaAPI.
Only Darkstar and Lucas Earth are good enough to rewrite the completely new bot from scratch.
I think Darkstar will win the race because he works as a reverse engineer is a great company IRL. "
- user other bot tibia -
I do not know if it will be possible in the future will the BBOT in global tibia, I hope yes even if it takes months, I hope the MEGA has motivation to venture into this new task!

Interesting.. anyway... they ll lose 3/4 of players on rl tibia now ^^
Thats why they merged servers to have a cheaper expanses. They killed gp reseller now botters. If they put some anticheat software I'll start play manually again xd got nice lvls got milions of gp so if on server will be 100% manual players may be nkce fun to play like 10 years ago
(04-20-2016, 12:15 PM)Zikah Virus Wrote: Only Darkstar and Lucas Earth are good enough to rewrite the completely new bot from scratch.

You can include me on this list. Can you provide me where the hell you saw this? I myself contributed to TibiaAPI, BBot was born long before TibiaAPI existed.

(04-20-2016, 12:15 PM)Zikah Virus Wrote: I think Darkstar will win the race because he works as a reverse engineer is a great company IRL.

This is true, DarkstaR is the best reverse engineer in the area, we can't discuss it, I really appreciate his work and we even have helped each other sometimes. A fun fact is that you can learn most of his secrets, he is writing a book (which is amazing!) https://www.nostarch.com/gamehacking
I have followed other bots forums and also read something in windbot forum, but I truly believe in MEGA's ability to develop BBOT for new customer, it happened that, I think, had taken a long time because apparently will have to rewrite the bot from the begining.
I look afraid about it, if there is no alternative, back to the fingers hours and hours a day .... Big Grin Tongue
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
bbot will continue to pay?
Im allowed to download the beta client if you want i can lend you my account.: )
BMega I succesfully downloaded that client, if u want i can upload it for u somewhere.
I have the client, thanks guys, I'm doing research.
Thanks for all Smile