Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tibia 11.0 beta - possible end of BBot
Hello mega

Please need bbot for summer update Confused

U are the best

Cya

Por favor mega haga su mejor esfuerzo por actualizar.

Saludos
with all due respect I guess you should spend time for programming BBot with this mean that those who have made ​​payments is a payment software, lose their BBot days unless engaged in play otserver ? when you make a business liability applies , you can not cook two turkeys because one burned , you should think that if you work in rl you take time away , once and close the BBot , because they are fairly users BBot seems to me and that takes commitment , either free , if free would be another issue.
(06-01-2016, 01:40 AM)fasttorn Wrote: with all due respect I guess you should spend time for programming BBot with this mean that those who have made ​​payments is a payment software, lose their BBot days unless engaged in play otserver ? when you make a business liability applies , you can not cook two turkeys because one burned , you should think that if you work in rl you take time away , once and close the BBot , because they are fairly users BBot seems to me and that takes commitment , either free , if free would be another issue.

Feel free to leave.
Im glad that bbot is directed now to ots. Actually ots are the future.
friend, as I said with great respect, I have 3 months bot paid , what you mean is that if this week launched the new client , one should feel free to lose the two months remaining ?, thank you very much , what I say verda is that their work is respected, but you should continue to support , BBot for me is one of the best bot , regarding accessible and functioning , if BBot produce money to keep online you should continue and not be discouraged .
(06-01-2016, 03:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 01:40 AM)fasttorn Wrote: with all due respect I guess you should spend time for programming BBot with this mean that those who have made ​​payments is a payment software, lose their BBot days unless engaged in play otserver ? when you make a business liability applies , you can not cook two turkeys because one burned , you should think that if you work in rl you take time away , once and close the BBot , because they are fairly users BBot seems to me and that takes commitment , either free , if free would be another issue.

Feel free to leave.

Any news on the Tibia 11 update ? Cause its now free to download
Not coming
I hope you can do this ^^
Lol if bot dont work give back my money.
(09-09-2016, 06:40 PM)KornikC Wrote: Lol if bot dont work give back my money.

You're dumb ain't ya?
Why on earth would anyone give u money back when you didn't pay for software, you paid for time of service.

Just discontinue buying bbot if u not like it...
It will still work great on OTS
YOU CAN DO IT MEGA!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile WE BELIEVE IN YOU BRO Big Grin Heart Heart Heart Heart
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
(09-10-2016, 04:45 AM)Catar Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 06:40 PM)KornikC Wrote: Lol if bot dont work give back my money.

You're dumb ain't ya?
Why on earth would anyone give u money back when you didn't pay for software, you paid for time of service.

Just discontinue buying bbot if u not like it...
It will still work great on OTS

Dont mind me but OTS are for pussies.
(06-01-2016, 03:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Feel free to leave.

Is it really going to end ?
Hello guys,

As I and many here in the forum, the Mega has a job outside the bbot's world. For a long time he was able to sustain with the revenue that the bbot generated, but that ended long ago.

As a good worker, he was looking for something bigger. Today he has a great job and I believe the bbot as his son is something done for love for bot's. Would spend a lot, but a lot of time trying to redo the whole bbot with the changes the tibia in version 11 will suffer.

Everyone is free to look for something else, like the Mega it said in some posts. We thank the Mega for all the years of bbot. I was here with bbot for many years, these last few months has been harder to come by, but am still here.

Thank you!!!!
Thank you for everyone, specially Dexter!

(09-20-2016, 01:57 PM)Dexter Wrote: Hello guys,

As I and many here in the forum, the Mega has a job outside the bbot's world. For a long time he was able to sustain with the revenue that the bbot generated, but that ended long ago.

As a good worker, he was looking for something bigger. Today he has a great job and I believe the bbot as his son is something done for love for bot's. Would spend a lot, but a lot of time trying to redo the whole bbot with the changes the tibia in version 11 will suffer.

Everyone is free to look for something else, like the Mega it said in some posts. We thank the Mega for all the years of bbot. I was here with bbot for many years, these last few months has been harder to come by, but am still here.

Thank you!!!!

Special Thank you!