Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
How I can put uh on insert for example?
Hello.
I need a script/macro that copies part of the message appearing on server log (system message) and save in a variable.

Like that:

12:49 [Sistema Anti-Bot] Responda a pergunta a seguir através do comando !r ". Se não responder corretamente será banido. PERGUNTA: Qual é o soul point atual do seu personagem? [Exemplo de resposta: !r 182]

I need to copy the words after the word "PERGUNTA:" until the parentheses.
Is there a way to do that?
I need macro logout or exit when player on screen
Thakns
(07-25-2019, 07:56 PM)bombatyka Wrote: I need macro logout or exit when player on screen
Thakns

500 {Exit when player On Screen} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()>1 Tibia.Close()
If it helped give the REP+

If someone is offended SORRY
I need a macro when more than 2 DL use exevo mas san. But if play on screen use exori san Smile
I need a macro to change targeting based on monster proximity.
I need a macro for when i'm on the 2nd floor start the cavebot

I made some attempts but couldn't think of something that works XD

Reset: = 2
Self.Z () =! Reset! [Trainer]
Exit ()

{Trainer}
Cavebot.Start ()
Exit ()

The OT I play has a training room every 30 minutes (sometimes that time changes) I'm teleported to the temple, the trainers are at Z33 and the temple at Z2
(01-03-2020, 10:46 PM)davkaz Wrote: I need a macro for when i'm on the 2nd floor start the cavebot

I made some attempts but couldn't think of something that works XD

Reset: = 2
Self.Z () =! Reset! [Trainer]
Exit ()

{Trainer}
Cavebot.Start ()
Exit ()

The OT I play has a training room every 30 minutes (sometimes that time changes) I'm teleported to the temple, the trainers are at Z33 and the temple at Z2

Trainers Z=3 Temple Z=2

Quote:5000 {Start cb z=2} Self.Z()==2 Cavebot.Start()

5000 {Stop cb z=3} Self.Z()==3 Cavebot.Stop()

(11-14-2019, 03:40 PM)Limpan Wrote: I need a macro when more than 2 DL use exevo mas san. But if play on screen use exori san Smile

Quote:500 {EMS +2} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1 Creatures.ByRangeName(5, Dragon Lord)>=2 Self.Say(exevo mas san)

500 {ES +2 more players} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()>1 Creatures.ByRangeName(5, Dragon Lord)>=2 Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Say(exori san)

I need a macro, to open dead bodies, i play custom OTserv with alot of custom ID, adding them to BBot.Items.txt doesnt work, any idea how u can do it? via macro or something?

Regards ur Dee~
make sure you add all correct corspes ID,

there is different ID of it when its fresh dead, and changes after few seconds
need a macro to use the adventure stone, or a macro to use item X

plis help me
(02-20-2020, 12:02 PM)leoscripts Wrote: need a macro to use the adventure stone, or a macro to use item X

plis help me

1000 {Macro Sample} X:=Self.X() Z:=Self.Z() Y:=Self.Y() Map.Use(X, !X, !Y, !Z, 5)

(02-20-2020, 03:43 PM)lukasze Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 12:02 PM)leoscripts Wrote: need a macro to use the adventure stone, or a macro to use item X

plis help me

1000 {Macro Sample} X:=Self.X() Z:=Self.Z() Y:=Self.Y() Map.Use(X, !X, !Y, !Z, 5)

I want to get it to use in the darashia temple I put the macro as follows 1000 {Macro Sample} X:=Self.X(33213) Z:=Self.Z(1) Y:=Self.Y(32454) Map.Use(16277, ! X! Y! Z, 5) , you have to leave in the right way to use, I thank you right now
Need Ue macro Druid // i tested all all wrong i dont know why ... I need scrpits to att with 2 monster + and safe ! ;/
I need a macro that uses the item (ID: 16277)
I need a macro to re-use execercise weapons if it is finished. It's to train in server .

Can you help me?
it is possible to do a macro to shoot a MW rune, in the target block (sqm)?
So i'm trying to do this macro so it only loots when there is one monster on screen and pause the looter when there's two or more. But it's not working and i can't figure out why.

Here's the macro i made.

500 {Loot ON/OFF} Creatures.NPCOnScreen()<=1 [else] OpenCorpses.UnPause() Exit() {else} Creatures.NPCOnScreen()>=2 OpenCorpses.Pause() Exit()

How can i fix this?

Never mind i've fixed my problem
(04-02-2017, 06:44 PM)Catar Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 06:33 PM)lahercio Wrote: How do I pull stone skin amulet and might ring with full life

put these two macros - Here u can see HOW on video

[macro]150 {stone} !STONESKIN!==1 Self.Inventory.Amulet()<>3081 Tibia.SendKey(117) [/macro]
[macro]150 {might} !MIGHT!==1 Self.Inventory.Ring()<>3048 Tibia.SendKey(118) [/macro]

[Image: mYvgbE3.png]
Then Put Stone Skin amulet on F6 and Might ring on F7 (works much better with Tibia.SendKey than Equip Item) - u can also change Hotkeys

Add these to variables to easy switch 1 ON, 0 OFF

Code:
MIGHT=1
STONESKIN=1
[Image: AiyqsdT.png]

Não consigo ativar e desativar, não entendo como funciona as variables para ativar e desativar
I need a macro to stop the automation tools when there is a player on the screen, after it comes out reactivate again!

the script would be for use in just one sqm !