Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 5.6
Adiminister, precisava de sua ajuda .
precisava, saber como uso os 52 pontos esses pontos que ganho quando chamo amigos oque ganho ? , ganhei muitas pessoas pra BBOT ja
(03-26-2012, 03:04 AM)jeferss10 Wrote: Adiminister, precisava de sua ajuda .
precisava, saber como uso os 52 pontos esses pontos que ganho quando chamo amigos oque ganho ? , ganhei muitas pessoas pra BBOT ja

VocĂȘ precisa acumular 100 pontos para sacar o premio (100 dias).

About the bugs: I hope to fix them very soon.
mega fix the Misc.CountItem, it's doesn't count itens in hand
so? can you tell anything when already reported bugs are fixed?
thanks alot MEGA i dont let is cry ;D we love u gogog fix faaaasssst the bugs BBOT IS VERGY GOOD BOT AND SAVE FOR EVERYONE WHO DON'T USE DASH OR LIGHTHACK!

NICE BOT ;D GOGOG fix the bugs and all happy thanks alot MEGA!
bug in keep on diagonal plz look
(03-25-2012, 03:15 PM)gabichobra Wrote: Did you activate your premmium time?

Yes I did.
@Administrator, Could you help me out please my problem with the login still isn't solved Sad
(03-27-2012, 03:44 PM)gkazdal Wrote: @Administrator, Could you help me out please my problem with the login still isn't solved Sad

Error 204?
(03-27-2012, 05:05 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 03:44 PM)gkazdal Wrote: @Administrator, Could you help me out please my problem with the login still isn't solved Sad

Error 204?

Mega, pls look my posts... about fishing and others Smile
(03-27-2012, 05:05 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

Error 204?

Dude, the most annoying problem since the update to 5.6 version is reaching creatures, because it doesn't matter for bot now if monsters are after wall or not, it just targets them and the bot stops. Please fix it.. its really hard to bot now.
Sorry to be boring, but has some prediction for small bug fixes?
Guys, please forgive me for the delay. I`m with lots of works on my university and I`m with no time to work on the BBot. I`ll try to do some advance tomorrow (28.03) and I`ll try to release the new version on that day. Anyways, all the BBot users will receive 7 free premium days for those bugs.

Please, forgive me.
ok mega fine, is that just wanted a prediction even for every day I just going to have some news and it ends up causing some anxiety