Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MaiYun's Life Thread
Hey Guys,

The first time I played tibia was about 10 years ago (good old times) and at that time I had some good high level characters, but because I was involved in war and we lost it, I was "hunted" be the most powerful guild on server which really put me off...

During last few years, I was returning to tibia few times, but I usually get bored with it and I could never reach lvl 50, but now I'm back!

I started a new character few weeks ago and this time I hope to get (bot ;p) good level as I want to do some quests, I never had chance to do before.

I Hope You Will Enjoy This Thread

My Stats, EQ and Balance

[Image: 15fr4tg.jpg]

and Here Small Cyclops Hunt, South from Thais. From lvl 61 to 64.5 with about 25k/h and using 10 mana potions per hour - Script by garst123

[Image: 985zti.jpg]

Now I need to regenerate some Stamina and after that I will buy PACC - Then I will start some Banuta hunting Smile

I hope you enjoy it
I love LT's... Tongue

Very nice MaiYun!

Keep posting more pictures and update informations!

Big Grin

Note: I resized your first image because he was overstepping the bounds of layout.
Looks good so far.. Smile keep it up! Big Grin Btw, the weapon you have.. it's bloody edge? :o
(04-09-2012, 01:23 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: Looks good so far.. Smile keep it up! Big Grin Btw, the weapon you have.. it's bloody edge? :o

Yea, its Bloody Edge Tongue

I tried to buy Mystic Blade but no one was selling it ;p
and here lvl 65 + PaccSmile

[Image: s3hx0n.jpg]
Great ! Big Grin
I love apes >.<
Digz~
I did a lot of money hunting in the apes. Tongue

Keep and keep posting!

Big Grin
How much pots/h u're using in banuta ?
[Image: 3442jjb.png]
(04-10-2012, 07:15 PM)Hymphh Wrote: How much pots/h u're using in banuta ?

I hunt only in surface, +1 and +2 because there is someone on -1..

it depends I use from 20-50 per hour - only mana potions
And how much profit/h u have ; ) ?
(04-10-2012, 07:47 PM)Hymphh Wrote: And how much profit/h u have ; ) ?

I will tell you exactly in about 6 hours - as soon as I get level up (67 - bot didn't make screenshot for 66 Sad )

and I will show you exactly how much exp/h I get, how much gold I had at start what I have now and so on Smile
Level 67 Smile (bot didn't take ss for 66 Sad )

[Image: 2cxgm5z.jpg]

and loot after 12 hours (pure profit)

[Image: 15gavcg.jpg]

Small Stones (bp) are 80-90k on my server and Ape Fur are 800-900 gp each Smile

so VERY Nice Profit Smile
Yeah, you think i can try botting in Banuta ? I have 62 EK with 69/63 skills, zao helm, mms, bright sword, zao arm, zao legs Big Grin
(04-11-2012, 05:51 AM)Hymphh Wrote: Yeah, you think i can try botting in Banuta ? I have 62 EK with 69/63 skills, zao helm, mms, bright sword, zao arm, zao legs Big Grin

Yea, you shouldn't have problems with it, however... I recommend that you do 50% afk first to see how its like
Yesterday i try, but with crown armor, crown shield and crus helm, it was crazy. Now i have full zao set, mms and mystic blade. I'll try.