Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot beta version 6.1 [Testing Stage]
(05-13-2012, 04:13 PM)elbow track Wrote: man mega comon u can make the looter better man....
from 10 creature he loot only from 5-6 this suxx >.<

Yeah.. sometimes ;/
2. bug
i got a script from sea serpent i done there 20 lvls before uptadting the bot and now witht he new uptade he stuck in some place and this suxx pls fix it mega it would help alot to fix this bug to perfect.. i can't even botting afk xD
3. bug
i have reconize wehn cavebot run, wehn he walk and someone stay on his way he stop walk and he w8 till this person/creature move infront from him out then he continue walk ....
can you not make that he walk around them?
(05-14-2012, 10:00 AM)elbow track Wrote: 3. bug
i have reconize wehn cavebot run, wehn he walk and someone stay on his way he stop walk and he w8 till this person/creature move infront from him out then he continue walk ....
can you not make that he walk around them?

it's not a bug, it's obvious that you probably have a waypoint where this X stays.
(05-13-2012, 05:17 PM)elbow track Wrote: 2. bug
i got a script from sea serpent i done there 20 lvls before uptadting the bot and now witht he new uptade he stuck in some place and this suxx pls fix it mega it would help alot to fix this bug to perfect.. i can't even botting afk xD

Happened here too, I've tested on a rookgaard script... It stop always in the same point
Mega, at this moment, 5.9 version was the best. 6.0 and 6.1 have some things better (like looter), but cavebot has ridicoulous amount of bugs.
I cannot find download link... so...we will have back our bug bot days?
ehm cavebot walks really sucks. Idk why but my wpts on Vandura mountain works fine, but these on Swamp Trolls Port hope which worked perfectly last week doesn't work now. The bot is stucking and just walking on 2 waypoints.
how long we need to w8 for official bbot?
Big Grin
prototyp is not bad just looter and cavebot is 20-30% bugged but rest work well and fine =)
Still waiting for the new release of the bot.
Using the version 6.1 yet , not that bad Tongue
Digz~
Hey Mega! Fix it fast.. I'm just waiting the bot be alright to come back to use. Sad
hi
i have reconize that in looter options eat from corpse dont work..
and wehn i put eat food he forget much loot on the creatures Tongue
is this a bug or normal ?? ^^
Well I had to download this beta version after my bot went haywire.

A few minor issues are the looter and food eating as far as I know. It stopped randomly once, too.

I used to be able to use a little macro that was 100% effective in looting. It forced the cavebot to pause for 2 seconds, and I had the "open corpse" delay set to 1500. Now I noticed that I can't set a delay anymore for opening corpses and it loots only about 20/30% of the corpses. We're talking about a major loss in loot here.

The food eater works 10% of the time. Once in a while it'll understand its job and actually eat the food inside of a corpse. Other times, it just doesn't.

It paused once, randomly, as I was using a script that did the boozer quest for me.

On the other hand, the cavebot walker runs very smooth and doesn't run into stairs or holes by accident anymore. Excellent. But please work on the looter and food eating from corpses. I hope this will be resolved soon.

I have no idea if it's still present in this beta since I didn't test it yet, but in the original release of 6.0 reconnecting worked half of the time. It would log on a random character sometimes, and that's really annoying when that char has only a sword and 0 other EQ on him. He walked into a rotworm cave, and if it weren't for me being level 40 I would have died multiple times (100% AFK). It also cost me a bunch of stamina, and I couldn't loot anything because he didn't have a backpack. So that was a total waste.

Is there a chance of us all getting at least a few days back of our premium time? The bot has been very buggy for at least two weeks now. I really want to buy a new premmy since I only have 1 day left and this bot is amazing, but I don't want to waste my money on a buggy bot (no offense).
The R8 was released fixing the EAT FOOD bug and changing a lot of the core. The looter should be better now, but there`s still lots of todo.

A great news is that the R8 walked over players very well, however no way to enable/disable it yet.
Testing it , soon i'll edit this topic.
Digz~

edit1 : Eat food perfect = OK
edit2 : Its been forced to take the loot , when it dont loot , its very good = OK
edit3 : The walker seems to be using step by step even with map click activated oO = BAD (too slow)
edit4 : Crashing bug , tibia is closing :/ = baddddddddddd
Ou mega vc tem feito um bom trabalho ai veio mando bem com o bbot se não fosse ele a xp dupla não teria sido nada pro meu char e primeiramente antes de começar falar dos bugs e problemas sempre bom agradeçe né mais ai, num sei fazer issue tracker intão vo solta o verbo por aqui mesmo tipo vejo uns problemas com o ANTIKS do bbot mano e seria bom se você pudesse dar uma olhada nisso pra que num seja "guela" pra galera que ve a gente caçando com o seu bot e de-repente matarmos os monstros alheios e os caras perguntarem algo e ver que estamos de bot porque pelo menos eu uso ele AFK faço meus scripts decentemente pra que isso possa ocorrer mas o ANTIKS as vezes da umas falhadas mas no geral bom trampo ai maluco vai que vai.........................

GooD vibES valeu ai atenção MEGA se você ler esse reply né !
Cant Use shovel near a closed hole.
please fix it .
mega the looter is rly rly good im proud of you =)
till anything is working fine since 6h no bugs.

Great Job Mega!
Mega, bbot ta quase perfeito.

Só umas features para você deixar mais perfeito, adicione uma opção de looter se quer pegar depois de morto ou enquanto mata. Arrume o bug do bot não correr do bicho enquanto heala, ou seja o bot tá com keep distance nisso um bicho me ataka eu tenho que usa exura, o bot para, heala e depois volta a correr do bicho. O mais importante, arrume o bug do Itemcount e Itemcountex não contar spears (todas as ammunitions de paladins) equipadas na Left.Hand.
Também tem esses bugzinhos como Usar OB/BWS não funcionando direito mas nem tão importante.

Mega sei que parece ser muitos bugs e que pode te desanimar mas você já fez 90% do trabalho, criou, ganhou fama e agora é isso.

Mas te agradeço por se dedicar ao bbot, sei que não é facil, programação é cansativo demais.
Olá, favor dar olhada nesse tópico:

http://tibiaking.com/forum/topic/13245-s...avor-leia/

Espero que leia, isso faz muita falta no seu bot, o que acaba deixando a desejar. Além de ser fácil, não está relacionado às funções do Tibia em si, exceto talvez a parte da stamina.