Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot beta version 6.1 [Testing Stage]
I don't know when it started, but in 6.0 and 6.1, when I'm killing Dragon for example, and select the keep diagonal, if I go down a hole or go up a ramp and a Dragon is on the new screen, the char stand still, attaking, but without moving... It just move when the dragon die, to looting...
In the other hand, when I go down a ramp, it works fine...

Another thing, it's still walking over fire fields... I've unmarked the option of "walk over ..." and the walk mode is on the "map click"... It's because of the map click?

Great job! The R8 version is going well!

Thx!
Don't know if this is happening only with me , sometimes one of my 3 chars that are bottings , just closes de tibia window , lol , and the bbot remain open , it sux , cuz I need to login again bla bla .. and gettin disconnected sometimes too.
Digz~
(05-20-2012, 05:02 PM)Digao3n Wrote: Don't know if this is happening only with me , sometimes one of my 3 chars that are bottings , just closes de tibia window , lol , and the bbot remain open , it sux , cuz I need to login again bla bla .. and gettin disconnected sometimes too.
Digz~

Same here , im just using bot for healing me in a Druid
and suddendly is closed the tibia window , but bbot remain open .
im using windows xp btw
Another mistake , is at HUD part , the Kill Statistics isn't working , do not count even 1 monster.
Please fix it ..
Digz~
One bug of some older versions is back too...

It's the looter problem... I guess it tries to loot from monsters in the other side of a wall (for example) and it gets stucked with a "there is no way" message... If I unmark the "open corpses" it continues normal, but without looting... (obviously =P)

One char died yesterday to a rotworm, and I didn't know why, and today I saw it stucked with 2 dwarves hiting and the "there is no way" message... =P

I was hunting on a dwarf cave of kaz, where u can see the other caves in the same screen...

thx!
Well this error is not here .. :\
Digz~
pump .. true this have happend by me 1 time ^^
but the looter is amazing ^^
Eu adoro a estrutura do Bbot, mas ele ainda esta deixando de pegar muitos loots, estou perdendo muito dinheiro no jogo, TEM QUE ARRUMAR PARA ELE PEGAR TODOS OS LOOTS E NÃO ESQUECER NENHUM! E seria bom criar uma opção para usar runa ou spell quando tiver x monstros na tela, ex: Grat Fireball, Exevo gran mas vis, obrigado.
(Sorry, Google Translator is a big crap).
and the ESPANISH VERSION? . . .
Started testing today after SS, my experience per hour raised around 30% (it doesn't walk endlessly around holes, rople places, stairs), loot raised around 20% (it doesn't miss that many bodies). No crashes yet. I've only noticed that Kill Statistics are not working but someone else already posted that.
link to test???
The link is on , bmega.net -> Premium Area -> on the bottom , R8 Version Wink
Digz~
FUCK OMG
look my tops.
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=3811
free ban -.- ban for 3 computers ip and all MY -.- My internet noob -.-
Well option to choose looting system should be added 1st is looting while killing monsters cause it's much more suitable for knights and another option which is already used is designed for vocations which fight in range so keeping distance has higher priority than instant looting.
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]

First of all, graz~ of 6.1 R8. well done in loot. but some thing need improved

Some times my char want goto loot corpses in far . but my char was trapped by monsters. then no attack until die...
this should be improved. like a delay time of loot desire . if cant reach the corpses in some time.
then stop this loot desire of the corpses in the far , and start attack monster.
My problems are! :

Error in Auto Login (always logs in the first CHAR I even selecting the option "2").

Cavebot (When I need to disable the "Active" he continues walking, sometimes need to restart it).

walk over fire / poison / energy (does not work, always goes over).

Loot this version is excellent!
Not tested workout.

Biggest mistake ... The screen goes all white and an error on the client and bot ... reiniar I have both!

Already died three times with my other "characters".

These are my observations.

(sorry, using google translator)
There is my suggestion:
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=3817

Thanks
Well .. when the bot have to heal a lot , it bugs , and my char dies ..
Don't know if its only here ..
Digz~
(05-27-2012, 08:23 PM)Digao3n Wrote: Well .. when the bot have to heal a lot , it bugs , and my char dies ..
Digz~

Good info, thanks.
(05-27-2012, 08:23 PM)Digao3n Wrote: Well .. when the bot have to heal a lot , it bugs , and my char dies ..
Digz~
Same problem here, for example: I bot a 175 EK in Wyrms with no problems, but sometimes when it's health go lower than the one i have on the healing configs the it starts to bug, and the only thing that happen is the "puff, puff" and if am not close to the pc, my chart dies (i havent died yet, ufff)