Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot beta version 6.1 [Testing Stage]
Very good info, the healer will be worked.
Mega , you should have kept the 5.6 Walker , with the new 6.1 looter.
In my opnion it would be great =)
Over here , the walker is too strange .. it is very slow , and it moves to some places that wasnt necessary ..
Well , I'm actually botting 2 account 24hours a day , so , if u really need some help with tests , please try to contact me.
Digz~
I have noticed that the bot only buy mps when he wants lol ..
I use the same macro on all my scripts , and its bugging a lot !
And it doesnt used to bug =x
It withdraw the money correctly , but when he gets on the npc to buy the pots , he say trade , and dont buy the mps , but its only sometimes ..
Buuuuttt .. it can be deathly =p
Digz~
(05-28-2012, 04:40 AM)Digao3n Wrote: I have noticed that the bot only buy mps when he wants lol ..
I use the same macro on all my scripts , and its bugging a lot !
And it doesnt used to bug =x
It withdraw the money correctly , but when he gets on the npc to buy the pots , he say trade , and dont buy the mps , but its only sometimes ..
Buuuuttt .. it can be deathly =p
Digz~

No changes on this noticed here, it buys them normally. Perhaps you need to add a short delay before and right after buying them.
The macro i'm using is this one ..

1000 {ManaPot Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, 100) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye)

If this is not correct , can some1 help? =)

Digz~
(05-28-2012, 11:13 AM)Digao3n Wrote: The macro i'm using is this one ..

1000 {ManaPot Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, 100) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye)

If this is not correct , can some1 help? =)

Digz~

It's exactly the same macro that I'm using to buy health pot... It's buying normally here, but if I notice any crash, I post... ;D
Now the looter is better, but I think if stop attack and cavebot for 3 seconds to take loot is the perfect solution...
I can say now looter is 50% better...
but can be perfect ;]
map click mode = loot looser mode O.o
Well .. The BBot engine is doing something wrong with the Tibia client ..
At least 2 times a day I got that white window error , saying that Tibia has stopped working ..
Anyone still getting this error? Almost died 2 times today because of this.
Should be fixed please =)
Digz~
A lot of loot is being missed because character steps on that dead body and BBot cannot loot it. It would be nice to block stepping on recently killed creatures bodies or make it possible to loot from under character's feet.
(05-27-2012, 10:18 PM)Nightox Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 08:23 PM)Digao3n Wrote: Well .. when the bot have to heal a lot , it bugs , and my char dies ..
Don't know if its only here ..
Digz~
Same problem here, for example: I bot a 175 EK in Wyrms with no problems, but sometimes when it's health go lower than the one i have on the healing configs the it starts to bug, and the only thing that happen is the "puff, puff" and if am not close to the pc, my chart dies (i havent died yet, ufff)
I'ts because you set wrong healing properties lol... Instead of crying on forum figure out what you did wrong. I never had problems with BBot since 6.0 was released so...
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]

Any news again when the new update will come? Or is it still far from being released?
Sorry for the delay. I`m in tests week since the last week. A new beta was released in private (R9 I belive), and the 6.1 official will be released in one or two weeks. All the users will gain 15 days.
(05-29-2012, 06:20 PM)Hard Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 10:18 PM)Nightox Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 08:23 PM)Digao3n Wrote: Well .. when the bot have to heal a lot , it bugs , and my char dies ..
Don't know if its only here ..
Digz~
Same problem here, for example: I bot a 175 EK in Wyrms with no problems, but sometimes when it's health go lower than the one i have on the healing configs the it starts to bug, and the only thing that happen is the "puff, puff" and if am not close to the pc, my chart dies (i havent died yet, ufff)
I'ts because you set wrong healing properties lol... Instead of crying on forum figure out what you did wrong. I never had problems with BBot since 6.0 was released so...
nobody is crying over here, am just giving my point of view about it....and it's a fact that the bbot healer must be improved
Totally agreed with Nightox ..
I use the BBot for more than a year , you really sayin that I don't know how to configure the healing? loool ..
You never had problems , because u dont seem to hunt in dungerous places , where u need to use Exura's , MP's and HP's plus Utura Gran ..
Its not a mistake of configuration , its the engine of the bot that stop working , like it was paused , for just some seconds , but its the time to get dead.
Digz~
soft boots refiller dont work
signed elbow track
@MegaNo0body
bro, the skin creature is too fail... aacavebot was with alot of priority against looter Confused
Agreed with kamas , the skin creature is horrible.
Digz~
add option:

-loot after one dead / loot after all dead
-please fix loot Wink
man my chars have want to loot a other young sea serpent and Sea serpent have block my way and my char have not lot and not killed this sea serpent and stoped to heal the bot have totaly bugged i dont know why..
is this my fail or from bot?