Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 6.9
I hope its better, but now we have to make all ours scripts from beggining;s

Man, if everything works fine, you did MUCH PROGRESS WITH YOUR BOT, RLY;]

Open backpacks is not working, so depositer is not working too, cuz of oppening bps
wtf is the new protector about? Bad interface to start with, strange and complicated. Also filled with bugs, for me many things does not work at all, like larm/pause/screen shot when I recive private msg.... Fix ur software man... we're paying for it...
Protector: sound file doesnt work, only plays default alarm.
Cave bot: "add point" feature missing, learn way doesnt always work good so add this feature.
That's all for now
Lol guys, about protector its better now,
Sound: If you will add other sound there you will get another alarm,
Interface: More options worse interface
It is one step forward but there are still some bugs like depositer, open backpacks;p
Report a bug of BBot 6.9 . Self.Inventory.Helmet Self.Inventory.Legs maybe all Self.Inventory.* .
always return 0. when i wear a helmet or not . please fixed.
Wish the bbot goes better.
GZ ADMIN !
Give the option add point! For god sake, my char is lagging like hell again
Adding point is still possible, just add Fixed point, then click on it(edit), and change Fixed for PointTongue
why i can't load my scripts? I pass the carpet configs and when open my bot the load is empty :S HELP ME PLEASE!
dam man just read wath the addmin told ya! the bot wont tkae no more .Bbat filles.
they change it to BBot files so forum clear everybody has to make new script yeah.
Bott is still updating cuz its not 100% so give it 1 day and it will be 100% i started botting from nG like the most of us i gues. Updates from Ng where like 24h ? somthimes 2 day's. Now BBot has update there bot in like 12H ? thats 1/4 of the time.... so dont cry about the bot just wait and it will be the best bot we ever had!
VERY GOOD? GOOD MAX ... IT IS STILL SOME LITTLE BUGS WITH LOOTER
but i think next update will be better
Yo, i cant use Manapotion in the manarestore thing , could i recieve some help ?
My bot is pushing laying dead corpses wtf
This version has much problem... dont have the option for open the after setting (lotter and waypoint)

LOCK THIS PLS
re-user doesn't work (at least for rings).

Getting tired of this ...
im sick of all ur updates.. we're paying for this bot to work and still update after update theres nothing improving. looting system still sucks - slow as my grandma on wheelchair
IM TIRED TO GOING TO PC AND PAUSING AND OFFING ALARAMS... BOT STUCKED ,BOT STUCKED AND ITS ALL TIME AFTER 5MINS
NOBODY DO SOMETHING LIKE ANTISTACK(MOVE n.e.s.w 1SQM...) AFTER 20SEC STOP BECAUSE ITS BORING I CAN'T LEAVE BOT BECAUSE IT STILL ALARMING ;/
Depositer doesnt work and you should fix loot after kill option. Bot after kill 1 monster is trying to open it and dont run good before second monster he just getting crazy and when runing before second monster he forget about first body. Its really annoying

Old macros for withdraw cash doesnt work, can some1 give new good working?
If i helped you click on rep+

Check my thread with scripts:
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=5547
Mega,Depositer doesnt work also macro refiller,walking dl's fire fields,re open bp's,open doors with key doesnt work,please repair it Sad(
Just, need to repair, OPEN BACKPACKS, Add the option, ADD POINT in cavebot, and the autostop of the ALARM,
But cinse, Very good job, were time of a change of bbot Big Grin