Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 6.9
Mega when fixes any bugs in next update appears new and again must fix it and next update must again fix bugs.
I think is better doing bot without bugs and we can wait for new bot some days more.
[Image: 8bf46ea097.gif]
No idea what have u done but now I cant even check "active" in cavebot option. I could use this bot fine before this update, now i cant. Srsly, i have no idea what are u doing...
WTF, all the fucking extensive scripts like napster postman quest will have to be made again, WTF LOLOLOLOL, Im quiting right now bye never cya WTF AGAIN ROFL
for those who don't seems to understand why we are asking about the normal points it's beacuse these made posible walk up/down or use rope/shovel/tool without them it is not posible with fixeds.... anyway is you demand error reports these are not made beacuse the bot does not crash...
Really stop trying to flatter and do some productive help.

by the way the learn option still does put normal points just use it wherever your need and continue to put fixeds
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
noobs..

i make scripts with no learn just fix point, wehn i want go somewehre up or down i take like 3-4 sqm distance from the object and i active learn after i go up a hole i deactive learn and continue walk and sometime click by useing fixing point...

and my scripts work good rly good without bug i have test long enough .. Wink
wehn u ask me nicely i can make scripts Tongue
lol my script is working beter then you'r :ppp hehe i used learn and its does everything verry fine! i dont have problems like you guy's all say... the only porb is have is that he will not deposite and not opening my bp's so thats it... no more probs i am hunting like more then 12h a day only thing i has to do is when i goes deposite open my f**** depo en afetr deposite open my Bp's thats it Smile so i dont understand that you uy's have much much more probs with te bot i gues you guy's has to learn lots ^^
(08-11-2012, 09:06 AM)Matn Wrote: lol my script is working beter then you'r :ppp hehe i used learn and its does everything verry fine! i dont have problems like you guy's all say... the only porb is have is that he will not deposite and not opening my bp's so thats it... no more probs i am hunting like more then 12h a day only thing i has to do is when i goes deposite open my f**** depo en afetr deposite open my Bp's thats it Smile so i dont understand that you uy's have much much more probs with te bot i gues you guy's has to learn lots ^^
agree + passive macros problem, cuz all macros are in the same place;p
(08-11-2012, 09:06 AM)Matn Wrote: lol my script is working beter then you'r :ppp hehe i used learn and its does everything verry fine! i dont have problems like you guy's all say... the only porb is have is that he will not deposite and not opening my bp's so thats it... no more probs i am hunting like more then 12h a day only thing i has to do is when i goes deposite open my f**** depo en afetr deposite open my Bp's thats it Smile so i dont understand that you uy's have much much more probs with te bot i gues you guy's has to learn lots ^^
Because if you wanna stay 100% afk you can't because you must deposit and refil by your self, you would way refiler is working fine, and it is working fine but since you cann't open bp if you dosn't pay atention after trying to deposit at dp it will reset backpack(Close bp) and won't open again, so when you are at refiler it won't dect any pot so it will buy everithing again, thats why is so uncofrotable the bug, beside the unequip function isn't working i asume bc of the same trouble with bp, since it wear lf/soft but won't worn them out.
When next update?:/
Download the new beta version 7.0 from site!
Yeee, its better but depositable is usless atm;p
(08-11-2012, 04:08 PM)garst123 Wrote: Yeee, its better but depositable is usless atm;p

why?
Open doors with key again doesnt works.
(08-11-2012, 04:08 PM)garst123 Wrote: Yeee, its better but depositable is usless atm;p

i have no probs wit depositer i am glad that they update it finally i can go a 10000% afk! for me no probs anymore woooooooooooot TY Bbot Team! Tyvm xD
(08-11-2012, 04:10 PM)Dexter Wrote:

why?

if i will mark depositable on Y, when bot is depositing item will be placed in dp,but if i will turn it on N(potions for example, you wants to loot it, but you dont want to deposit itTongue), bot will put this item on dp too, try it, if you dont believe;p
it is not soo necessary option, but it can be usefull, when it will be done
(08-11-2012, 05:09 PM)garst123 Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 04:10 PM)Dexter Wrote:

why?

if i will mark depositable on Y, when bot is depositing item will be placed in dp,but if i will turn it on N(potions for example, you wants to loot it, but you dont want to deposit itTongue), bot will put this item on dp too, try it, if you dont believe;p
it is not soo necessary option, but it can be usefull, when it will be done

I'll test it. Big Grin
Refillers macros on BBot Beta 7.0 doesnt works
(08-11-2012, 06:40 PM)Krzysiek13923 Wrote: Refillers macros on BBot Beta 7.0 doesnt works

works, you have to mark Debug Macros in Macro section;p
(08-11-2012, 07:02 PM)garst123 Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 06:40 PM)Krzysiek13923 Wrote: Refillers macros on BBot Beta 7.0 doesnt works

ok i have it ,but now also doesnt work. Anybody can help me?
(08-11-2012, 07:18 PM)Krzysiek13923 Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 07:02 PM)garst123 Wrote:

ok i have it ,but now also doesnt work. Anybody can help me?

Ye but you didnt showed your macro, macro i am using is following:
{mp} VarSetEx(Total, 300) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1)))
/\Mana Potions for example