Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 6.9
This version fixes some bugs, adds some features and improves others. Also add support for Tibia 9.61.
Why BDat was unsupported:

1. Too many bad scripts
2. Killer and Looter settings HAD to be cleaned on the next version, was not a option
3. Protector and Healer may be remade on the next version, also HAD to be cleaned, not a option.

New extensions
.BBot

New format will help the future BBot Community
Mega,
the old files like .bwpt and .bdat dont work anymore on the new version ?
Ty brother
gz mega nice update
gz mega !!!!!! very very good uptade
how work looter he dont work like old version..

he dont refill arrow on the slot and amulets like stone skins amulet he dont refill Sad
sry for stressing u
Nice update! (But i think so unnecessary + 2 option to use health potion).
(08-10-2012, 12:37 AM)Jofemf Wrote: (But i think so unnecessary + 2 option to use health potion).

U bad, it is really necessary, for new strategies, and should be nice if could be the same for mana potions
Well i just have to say:

I wonder if the bug what takes tons of random screenshoots or screenshots at monster with priority 4+ is fixed since it just fills the screenshoot folder with random or unnecesary shoots.

Hmm in a quick view it does not open bp's or it is just me?
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
REFFILER WORKS ??

BUY POTION.... BUY RS....

DOES THAT WORK?

I WANNA LET TIBIA 100% AFK... PLEASE FIX BBOT!!!
IS NOT WORKING ON FLOOR FIELDS, AND I WAITED THIS UPDATE IS STILL THE SAME PROBLEM, I CAN NOT HUNT DRAGON LORDS!!!

omg omg omg.
now in a second review the normal points are missing to put manually, also the looter list does not remove the items already in the looted list. i'll keep watching

hmmm now the evade waves makes the character go up/down (laders, holes, ramps, etc.) the bot walks a kinda creepy with the fixed points, and it walks away from its target sometimes.
hello BMega would like to inform you that the problems with this bot, the command "Deposit" is not depositing and relog the bot does not open or BPs alone, wast for everyone and many people getting angry! Please fix it in less than 24 hours since we all need to upload and make money and you know what functions are essential as well ...

grateful Gordela
hmmm and now i see the depositer does not work well along with the open bp's
I love how everyone demands things. If you would stop flooding him with posts of your problems and start sending error reports than you would not be waiting as long as you are to get a fixed bBot. Also if you would take the time to read what he posted saying 'old scripts do no work' you would be better off than asking for him to fix the bot that clearly does not need to be fixed. You need to stop being lazy and; 1. Read the post your bBot maker wrote 2. Learn to be independent from other users who write scripts so you can make them yourself.
Nuff said.

~ZacharyGG
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been
the foresight to know where you're going
and the insight to know when you're going too far.

ZacharyGG
Open doors with key dont work also walking to dl's fire fields dont work,change it please Sad
i have made a 100% yalahar dragon new but it seem open backpack dosn't work correctly and either depositer it seem buged, do you have a macro so i can see if is a bug o my script?
why i cant use my scripts? wtf?
by the way looter and cave bot function great
Mega, i think so unnecessary + 2 option to use health potion.