Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 7.2 and New Scripts Community
wow new bb open body so fast rly great job ! Big Grin
Have problem here. "There is no way" in the waypoint.
When mob die on another, when the first one is open, he doesnt open 2nd body
Plis make this CheckLabel! omfg. i'm lost cash! for this bug 4 my chars die ~200k lost for bless -.- plis.
i think theres some problem with targeting with spells.. it try to shot exori ico/exori hur like after 1 sec
Mega, all my characters keep stucking.... What have u done this time? This is getting silly... srsly
Im gonna leave 5 cashmakers botting for entire night. Hopefully none will die, but i had to intervente once, coz one of then suddenly stopped doing anything, and was beign attacked by few monsters.
error loadind db i/o error 32 o que seria?
He open dead's fast, but he go fast to next point and don't open few monsters.
You must corect it.

And walk avoid with field don't work. ;(

Please fix it Smile
(08-30-2012, 06:35 AM)Lylu Wrote: He open dead's fast, but he go fast to next point and don't open few monsters.
You must corect it.

And walk avoid with field don't work. ;(

Please fix it Smile

True. Mega you must fix it please Tongue i need bottingBig Grin
I have problem with MapTools... Pick doesn't work....
As i have been expecting , it was bad idea to leave these characters up for a night. 2 of them were stucked for about 6 hours. Wtf is this? I have spent 2 nights to make bugless scripts to be sure i can bot 100% afk, and these scripts worked well, till now.
this bug is from older versions bbot its boring me... bot stucking everywhere.....
I would like to confirm what everybody has been saying...the bot is getting stuck...it stops following the waypoints.

I am going to make a supposition here:

Yesterday i was botting while surfing on the internet Big Grin, and the bot didn't got stuck...for 45 minutes

But today, i went to the gym and let the bot there...100% afk....and it got stuck...

I have the "save energy" option for 10 minutes on my PC...so i guess when the screen turns off...the bot stops...

Just to be clear: IT DIDN'T HAPPENED BEFORE, on older versions...

And it is just a supposition...i am going to test it later...

But the fact is: I can't (and don't recomend to) bot 100% afk.
Is bug with cavebot. Bot stopping and message 'there is no way'
(08-30-2012, 11:54 AM)Bugre Wrote: I have the "save energy" option for 10 minutes on my PC...so i guess when the screen turns off...the bot stops...

It always happened.
Depositer don't work.
He is standing in dp and only resets backpacks. Later he go to the next wpt -,-
A maximis ad minima
(08-30-2012, 01:07 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 11:54 AM)Bugre Wrote: I have the "save energy" option for 10 minutes on my PC...so i guess when the screen turns off...the bot stops...

It always happened.

No. I always left my char 100% afk (when i go to work for example) and the bot never got stuck because of the save energy option. Only if it lock the computer user, but if it only turns the screen off, the bot always continues to work.

But the fact is: the bot is getting stuck very often...i will check it when i get home.
(08-30-2012, 11:54 AM)Bugre Wrote: I would like to confirm what everybody has been saying...the bot is getting stuck...it stops following the waypoints.

I am going to make a supposition here:

Yesterday i was botting while surfing on the internet Big Grin, and the bot didn't got stuck...for 45 minutes

But today, i went to the gym and let the bot there...100% afk....and it got stuck...

I have the "save energy" option for 10 minutes on my PC...so i guess when the screen turns off...the bot stops...

Just to be clear: IT DIDN'T HAPPENED BEFORE, on older versions...

And it is just a supposition...i am going to test it later...

But the fact is: I can't (and don't recomend to) bot 100% afk.
U kidding right? U think my bots get stuck coz of the energy saving feature?
Interesting.
Like I turned on saving energy option just after the bot's update?
Srsly...
The bot stucks all the time now. Wasted 6 hours coz the bot just stuck. Its pointless to use this "best and friendly bot for tibia" unless the stucking problem is fixed. As i said, my 5 cashmaker scripts were bugless till that update. I have to say that cavebot and looting is faster, but who cares if the bot is faster if it stops and get stuck for 6 hours of botting.
The Mega~ already aware of the problems that has occurred and is already working to fix them.

I ask everyone to have patience and to post the problems they have with some extra information, such as, printscreen, Videos, buged scripts, etc..

BBot's Team!
I have noticed that bot stucks when next waypoint is not on the map. My character followed minotaur archer and after killing it, the waypoint was out of the game screen and then the bot stucked.