Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 7.2 and New Scripts Community
The new BBot will be released in about 5 hours. There have been some changes with this path, but Mega~ is already working on it and will also fix some bugs from the previous version.

Great news we bring to you is our New Scripts Community. In that first moment we will only send our scripts for BBot's Community and later can be downloaded from them.

A big step for the BBot is even better. All this is made so that we all feel increasingly happy to use the BBot.

BBot's Team!
Waiting for new version Big Grin just add pacc to my account
The Best bot of all Old West...
Se caso a minha ajuda foi Ăștil de Reputation+ Smile
When new version?

Sorry, I do not read posts up Big Grin
ok im waiting
Great news for all users. Nice job. I wait for it now Big Grin
Soo from now i can say, bbot has never good than now. Good job mega and staff.
Maybe now, Payment System Scripts 100% afk are welcome Big GrinBig Grin
We w8 for 100% afk scripts by Mega~ Big Grin
BBot 7.2 released.
Mega you can add argentina to zaopay payment metod?
(08-29-2012, 07:08 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Mega you can add argentina to zaopay payment metod?

This is not something I choose. If ZayPay is not accepting your country then its a problem on your country phone operators.
or can add daopay for some countries?
(08-29-2012, 07:14 PM)[email protected] Wrote: or can add daopay for some countries?

No.
More of 40 argentinians don't have credit card and are trying to buy the bot but..
Ok, is you bot, are your rules, we are not happy with this decision..
(08-29-2012, 07:17 PM)[email protected] Wrote: More of 40 argentinians don't have credit card and are trying to buy the bot but..
Ok, is you bot, are your rules, we are not happy with this decision..

Its not my decision. ZayPay does not accept your country because there are incompatible prices with my product price. DaoPay steal.
Daopay steal you? or the buyers? i haven't problem to pay 2 times..
(08-29-2012, 07:21 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Daopay steal you? or the buyers? i haven't problem to pay 2 times..

Both, lots of buyers had lost money. And I lost a lot of money. DaoPay will not be supported. And this discussion is now closed. If you continue to talk about it on this thread I`ll be happy to ban you.
plase that bot have option for mage Confused and in the re-use have the mount
opcion
I`m on the TibiaCast testing the BBot, come and watch:

[ Watch ]
For me Full check label don't work. He is stucking at that wpt.
A maximis ad minima