Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
I use BBot from when it was free, it was always an excellent bot with functions and handling super effective, the price is affordable to all. With it I can have my normal social life, have friends, go out have fun and win goals in Tibia. Use plenty to do characters and sell them, sell gold, leveling character of friends and stuff, I can only thank, I got a good reputation doing scripts, and great friendships that I will never forget. Thank you ~ Mega
Surely, I will indicate the BBot always, most of the time, I'm at work, if not for him, with your system tray, could not play, lol
English powered by Translate.google.com.br rçrç
[Image: rknv.png]

BBot is super. =D I love bbot.

I LOVE BBOT !!!
Well, I think I am one of the first users of Mega's bot (use it since free version)
I remember pretty well how the bot used to be, so nowadays i can affirm that the bot passed through a huge improvement, with reliable and helpful tools.
A lot of my goals at Tibia just became true due to the BMega, it helped me to get a huge amount of experience, itens, cash and the most important: the practicality of not getting thousands of hours in front of my PC, hahahahhaah.
I know how difficult it may be manage and develop a good product as BBot is. I used to study some of programming languages, like delphi and C++, and i can say to you guys that I DO NOT KNOW A SHI*, Mega probably is insane just as a lot of programmers out there.
Well, i got to say that i'm very thankful to all the staff and mainly to Mega. At the moment i'm retired of Tibia for some..., let's say, some educational reasons (I want to enter at Federal University and the test starts on December 15th).
I want to come back playing Tibia as soon as possible, and bot my as* up. ahahha
See you guys.
Long time ago i quited playing tibia,for the simple reason i was hacked and rooked.My 120lvl rp was gone, and a year of life was wasted,the onli think thet was remaining was the frendships i made.I never buyd myself a bot becos it's too much money for ppl in my countri i just used free bots on ots. But some weaks ago a tibia friend msg.ed me and sayd thet there is a now bot the BBot.I was cheking your site and decide to buy the BBot. Now i am boting 16hours on day and its awesome(on lvl 200 i will post my screens). I am back in my game world Thx to the help of my tibia friends who spend a lot of money for supplis soo i can faster lvl and to the BBot comuniti. now i have my hope back to reis a rly high lvl. BBot is a fantastic bot with a weri feir price and a weri good comuniti of ppl.ty u all . Big Grin
When I'm looking for tibia bot I type in google "tibia bbot" it was mistake I type 2xB... Big Grin but I looked throught and I have see the first page bbot.bmega... and I entered this website. I looked for functions of bot and see how friendly is that program. So i bought my first BBot licence and started for botting. I'm testing it for some time on my second account then after 2 or 3 days started botting on my "main" account. For now I have some leveled chars and a lot of cash. The BBot saved many hours of my life and I thank You No0Body for that. Keep going! Smile
I had been playing on ot's for several years, after I had lost my job i figured that i'd just play some ots because real tibia in order to get anywhere it costs money :p, my friend convinced me to join RL again and so i did, he bought me my 30 days of BBot, I'm now level 40 EK with full citizen addons Smile, the bbot community is a very helpful one that always update scripts in order for people like me to level.
Bbot is amazingly scripted and simple for a beginner.
Thanks.
Hello, after many years of absence in the game I decided to play, but for the help of a bot. I downloaded TibiaAuto but this didn't help me. After this I started to search another bot, search and nothing, about 3hour later I entered google link then I saw on some forum BBOT. I saw the pictures and I said - I must have it. And so it happened. I decided to pay and download this bot becouse of good payment method-sms (i think it's really good option). I have a lot problem to open BBot, many problem how make a scripts becouse I need a lot of help on forum, so when I spent few hours I make some scripts. And now i thanking to god for day when I find Bbot. I play for a month, maybe a little longer and I get more than 60 lvls, I did three tasks on pirates, 1 on minotaurs and I collected about more than 150cc and eq. BBOT showed me how you can gain everything without a problem, there are no barriers - with BBOT I can do everything in tibia. I save a lot of my free time and bot play for me. I can only say: BBot - The Best Bot of the World.
I have few months in tibia and I purchased a premium month to test the advantages of being in other places, in that month I reached lvl 15 and a ton of deaths, so I was thinking on something to make it easier, it was too hard for me, so a friend told me to buy bbot, he said me it was easy and it could help me to raise my lvl, so I bought a month of bbot and started botting in swamp trolls in venore, after a day I had a lot of money medicine pouches and my level was higher in hours, I didnt even knew the cave, the bot started walking and he reached the cave, that was amazing, If i continue like this i will be able to bot in stronger places and lvl up faster.
I am with BBot since I had first level in Tibia world, mean knight in Antica. I remember that BBot was free to use and have a lot of users like nowadays. It doesn't has a lot of bugs, every program like BBot can't be perfect. When it would be perfect nobody would write post on this forum. We would never know a group of experts who want to help us make our scripts better. Without bugs, without forum and without ideas BBot wouldn't be so good as it is at now. I want to be with BBot to the end. For me it always be the best. I met a lot of people here and I don't regret my spent time here. Thank you staff for your engagement for this project. You're going to the right direction so it is very pleased. KEEP IT UP GUYS!
Wink 
My friends ask help to me to develop their scripts because they trust in my
skills and knowledge to make those better, sometimes they ask me about my secret
but actually there isn´t one because you don´t need to be a super-gamer to
play as a champion with Bbot, if you ask me how Bbot have been helping to me since I acquired it,
my answer is the next: "My first reaction was amazed because finally I found a tool
that nowadays is the best, because it has a lot of functions and incredible
easy to use, it doesn´t matter if you are a knight, a paladin or a wizard,
Bbot will always keep you safe while you are having a good time with your partners,
my favorite feature is that Bbot can be shared with a friend, I let my best friend to use
my account and always we are together, most of the time talking about how to
make better scripts; we think that without Bbot, playing Tibia would never be so funny
and enjoyable, these are just few reasons that I always recommend Bbot it to my friends!", Thank You Bbot!.
I started to use the bbot month for 35 lvl.
My friend told me, that it pays to use it. Highly praised bot that is cheap and safe and one of the best.
Works great on the war. I am most pleased with the automatic purchase potions while gaining experience
Every day I use the program after a few hours and I'm happy with the big levels of the game
As I mentioned, the program I purchased over a month ago. I really liked it and decided to buy a PACC. Unfortunately, coming to the end of the week, which will end PACC and BBOT license. I decided to try their hand here if you do not succeed, you will need to purchase at your expense Smile

Ps. My English is 50/50 Smile
[undefined=undefined] STORY[/undefined]

I was playing tibia at my notebook when my character died. I was pretty mad and i decided to stop playing tibia, thinking that was waste of time. Few hours later my cousing called me at facebook and told me about a program that helps with playing experience, making an improvement and create possibility of new hunts, using potions faster, looting faster and most important, more experience. That was the moment I bought premmy time at BBOT and download it.
It was so easy to make scripts, to hunt, to loot, to grow at TIBIA. Since I started using BBOT, my whole experiencie with tibia increased.
I think i cannot play tibia anymore without BBOT, it gives fun to TIBIA!

THANKS BBOT! Heart
i started to use bbot long time ago, tibia ~8.0, it hasnt even cavebot then, i was usind it for skilling my rpBig Grin, i founded it on tibiasoft webside, it was free for everyone^^
Hmm i use bbot for skill my knight , sorry my english is bad , I like Bbot! Wink
My history with bot is very interesting because I met bot alert friends, and it's a sad history Sad.
I started to use the bot on bot elf that season ended. since then always used bbot pq in my view of the bots that I got to test it is what gave me the best features.
But most important was that he would not help out in times of hunt, nor wars, the moment he helped me most was when I took 10.5kk hacked and lost (money scattered in Tibia).
I got a key and the bbot asism reeguer got me back to playing Tibia.
So I think this would be the biggest reason for me to win one of the prizes anyway.
Even though I will not win anything, whenever possible will be using the bbot because it is the only bot that interests me at the moment,
BBot forever Smile
I got to turn the forum moderator TibiaKing thanks to Bbot, was one of the bots that I liked the most, and that is the easiest to use!
BBoT recommend to all Tibia players! Already bought Bbot 3 times by phone, which was much easier for me!
What I loved most in Bbot at the time that I played, it was the fact that the "Walking and Attacking" the distance I've always been champion
so for me there were no other bots, besides the old elf that had this feature and it was a bot cheap! Do not want to spend much on a
program to tibia, already had to pay a Premium account was too expensive to me! I would like to win these days Bbot since returned to
play in an OT server, and not bot better than this!

Hugs, Anghr!
When i started to use bbot, it changed my whole tibian life.
I always wanted to bot my Ek, but i was always afraid i would get hacked or some stuff like that.With BBot i dont have to worry, i know is safe and is cheap. I always wanted to try out stuff that is safe.

Now I can bot wherever i feel like it and count on BBot.

He is always there.
Hi. My English is no perfect (little Smile). My first license i bought with my friend. In 90 days license made some 100 account in Tibia. We have earned pile of money. Now i have bought BBot that exp my acc Smile 0 bans, lot acc! Good functions, i advice Smile Andoy
This is my bbot story, i met bbot because of a friend he bought it for me the first time and asked me to try it, i wasnt afraid of getting banned so i gave bbot a chance, i raised my knight lvl 30 to 60, then i made like 10 accounts and started boting, bought premium ingame and now i have a 85 pacc knights that makes 200k per day, without bbot i would be nothing and i thank my friend for buying it and bmega for making it, now a days i have a little mage lvl 45 with 4kk worth in mounts and addons, that always was my dreamm and today thanks to bbot i made it.!
How to explain how I met Bbot? I could say that I was fascinated with the project, praise and flatter the Bbot but I'll tell you how I really started using Bbot ... I do not remember the exact date, so I went back to play tibia (again) with style, ja pa and putting that same period I started using ElfBot, sensational for the time until then CipSoft not dectava and with my luck soon after, in April or so, the tibia did an update then or would ElfBot. After that, I thought about stopping, only had a few days pa .. what to do? I researched many bots, I thought of using the NG, but with its limited functions and totally weak, I decided it was time to try new options, then met a "super" with name NeoBot, after a day of use, I gave up. So after much searching, I found a forum posts, which today is known as Tibiaking.com, but back then it was not that name. (I do not remember very well) and I knew it was the robot that I use to this day, the Bbot. Many modifications were made, improvements that today makes Bbot be superior to any other, in a simple, perfect functionality and simplified configuration did I use Bbot. My first Premium Account was bought with money at stake with Edson Junior, until I met the old system and DaoPay Bbot been using this for a long time. Just have to thank Mega for not giving up the project that has been working since the time it was just the basic functions (Healer, train Mana, Mana Restore and Eat Food) ... Thanks Mega.