Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
[Image: 04122012.png]

How to Join:

To join the lottery of the 10 Tibia GameCodes, create a little story regarding how bbot helped you since you acquired it.
To join the lottery of the 10.000 BBot Premmium Times please sign-up an account on http://bbot.bmega.net/?action=signup you'll be competing automatically for it.

IMPORTANT: This story must be at least 7 lines and tops of 14. Once created, post below.
IMPORTANT²: Must be in English!

Rules:
  • The 10,000 accounts of bbot will be added directly to your account. They may be 15 days, 30 days or 3 months, and will not have a correct order for its distribution because the increase is automatic by the system.
  • The 10 Tibia Game Codes will be raffled only if it has at minimum 200 posts telling the stories about bbot.
  • This topic is reserved for the event, off-event-posts will be deleted.
  • You are allowed to post only once.
  • We can change any term without any prior notice.
When I started with BBot was an innovative project, had been struck by the way in which it was written and the language used. Being a student enters the program decided to simply leave forums and doing some scripts in the season to post the funny thing is that he always did the scripts used, it was very gold and xp on my characters but never stood scripts, with practice I otimo in logic programming, was once the BBot and help and is helping me in my long caminhaa college at which seems incredible in bbot used the free version and now on page undoubtedly remains the best.

Obs: in translator has 10 lines, kkk forum here at the margin is much bigger =(
If 500 ppl post on this topic I'll increase the number of gamecodes to 15 or 20.

Also by clicking on the link this link: "Give MegaNo0body reputation" you will improve your chance of being sorted!
bbot met through forums on the tibia, first studied about it and I was surprised with their facilities, remember that the season in which I used the bbot the first time he was free, it encouraged me to buy a key, again not regretted, today are 2 days that I bought one month to play again and again I was surprised, but this bot with your problems, but with its incredible stability always bbot always been the biggest reference of bots for me, so that my friends only use it (by my insistence xD), I "live" tibia many years but I grew more and I can not stay all day guiding my character, say that today I just split it with bbot in time I'm working / studying, we say "bboters" are implicants and boring when there is a problem but all this "hassle" involved in this great success, I hope to continue improving, and today has more than 10000 bbot accounts, everything said above is true, there are no arguments against facts

sorry my english is bad ;C
My first contact with Bbot was right at the very beginning of bot, I got to follow the development of the robot through other forums, more real contact with my great Bbot was when Elf was discontinued and I necessetiva a bot height where I could continue my development in the game, and there I remembered Bbot at the time with the Looter quite precarious, it took a long time to allot, and I was here I fell for this bot and use it today, has a history very curious about Bbot because once I was out of uPAR and was acquired when the Bbot and my friends spoke ill of the bot, and then had hatched ness these mass bans and anti-bot system CipSoft, and everyone said that there was detectable and that I would ban, and today they all use Bbot, as well as having a simple interface, and be very quiet to use, has the easiest payment method on the market, and it is amazing to me because when Key turns out, I just come down here and put in the pharmacy credit, I would like to thank everyone who came MegaNo0body and possibly contributing to the Bbot

PS: Sorry I used a translator, so possibly there are some difficulties in understanding.
[center]Hello everyone! I was started using a BBot when i have a 10 level in real tibia. My friend send me a referall link and i bought a licence for 30 days, and i searching where i can download a bot and i can't find! Two days ago my friend ask me 'Do you have a BBot?' i answer to him 'Yes of corse, but i cannot find a download link', my friend do a <facepalm>. I come back to home and i'm searching a download link. After 3 days i found !11 Hurra. And what now? How open a this bot. I searching google 'How setup BBot' and nothing. My friend write to me 'Open a BMega.exe and choose character' when i would open this file my PC was reseted - i think virus and i must delete this from my PC. I'm nervus becouse i can get hacked, and my friend send a BBot working. And i opened this bot, and what now? How create a waypoint or some shit other? Brother told me 'Open forum' but. okay, where the forum? I founded a forum, all is good, i read more a tutorial's how a create a waypoint's with depositer etc. And i create some script and he dont wanna exp, i ask Why? And i know why -.- I don't mark a Active Big Grin Working good, i share script in forum and all it's good! And what? Format of file is incorrect? Why? Update!-.- Now all formats will have .bbot, and i must creating new script. All thanks to my friend (who send me a referall link Smile - and he got banned - mass ban Confused I'm using bbot for now. Smile Ofc. I dont use any translator - but this isn't perfect ;D[/center]
I've been around bbot for very long now. I first started using it on version 0.97, when it was still free. Found it googleing through the internet for a bot, it was the first time I decided to go for a bot to help me level, loot and heal faster and it was the first bot I actually tested. The first couple of times I used it, it proved to be very trustworthy and really light, which was exactly what I was for since my PC really sucked at the time. I used it for about 2 or three months (when the update wasn't automatic and I could use the same bbot version for free even when it wasn't the newest or free anymore... Yeah I didn't feel like paying just yet, sorry for that) and got hunted on the world I played. After that I rly didn't care much about botting anymore since I played mostly OT servers and stuff, not at least untill 2~3 years ago, when some friends convinced me to come back to the game. Since then I've been using Bbot (and paying gladly for it) and it has never let me down, for healing, stealing loot, cavebotting, party hunting with it's more than useful friend healer or just trolling noobs. Only problem I have is bad internet, and since it keeps reconnecting and every now and then I one of those MC warnings, which are a pain in the A** but that's nothing that will make me lose my fate on the bot.
I've never been a great scripter or anything. On the beginning I actually tried to make one or two... But since I am a lost case with programming I always turned to the very active bbot community, on the forums and the automated section on the bbot. I have to thank players like Dexter, Hunger, Paper~, Dre Windwalker, that have provided a lot of scripts and macros, and always helped the non programming community to play and use bbot almost to it's full capacity. Also I want to thank Mega for the effort of making it always better for us users, updating it as fast as he/she can when there is a tibia update and giving us players this very helpful tooland making our tibia lives a lot easier.
One pretty day when I had on my main account lvl 136 ed and a lot of other characters I came to Tibia and saw it, it was really sad my main character was in rookgard. I lost time with it, I lost respect with it, I lost everything what I had so the first question was what will I do now? Stop playing? Rebirth of char? I had no motivation at all so I gave account to my friend for 5€ cause there were still chars like 72 ms with full warioor and a lot of 50 lvls (price of new Recovery Key) and after I did this one of mine good friends told me about comunity of Bbot. So I checked more and more and more price of bot really surprised me so why no? I have time for playing so I took account back from my friend for 5€ and started bot. My beginings started on 20 lvl knight it looks like what is it doing? How can I make targeting, wayponts itp. it was good time, we were knowing each other. Next was idea of premium on this account so boting was bigger fun, killing stronger monsters, earning more money, collecting better equipment ... .But sometimes I died, sometime I was kicked from resp or power abused by bigger or lower levels cause I play pvp world where skull means dead. But the biggest fun started with 80 lvl cause every place where I boted were free like Liberty Bay Nightstalkers, Giant Spiders Yalahar and I earn big money. Made mage wand addon for money and we are going to kill some new monsters Big Grin 100 lvl means killer Caimans where in one day I earn 100k profit so from this time money are not problem but again PA, Kick from resp. My way ends for now on lvl 114 cause I am at the university and it is bigger priority for me at all, and ofc I have sux net here Big Grin

I wrote story cause my friend is exping this char now on bbot he only starting with it and if I win, I can help him with this premy and bbot days Smile
oh, there is no conditions to say in words how bbot have been helping me through these years, i remember that i start using it when it was 8.54 and it was free, i told all my friends that i have found a perfect bot and all my friends said "perfect? shut up, it must be an other shit with virus", after this i start using it at otservs, it was very nice, i remember that the bot have a bug when you start the mana training, if you stop and turn on again it didn't train again.
After this, when the bbot was paid, i bought it at first time because it was very chip, some time later the price got more expensive, but still chiper then other bots.
Bbot helped me 'uping' about 6 diferent accounts from level 0 through 100, and helped me earn more money, and until today i'm still paying because it's a bot that you are secure that you will not be hacked and have a lot of functions, today in day, i'm using to up another account, it's level 40, but i'm uping for online one week and a half, so i can say that bbot is the best tibia tool i have been using for 3 or 4 years, it's unbealiveable that a tool like this is so cheap.
Report bbot my Story with our many emotions convey upados several more, one day it was I looking for a reliable bot, until my friend send me the test bbot thought bora bought the license for one month, henceforth various leveis because facudlkade and do not have much time .. With the leveling bot, in his spare time college I could have a leisurely doing quest and leveling in bixos strong ... Since it had been my best lvl .. Thanks to bbot, studying for college could therefore not be thought of just playing like a loco, I took good notes, thanks to him BBot, the best ...
Upava my char in Pacera made ​​money after upava with my friends pointed out the bbot for some who use tbm today .... Unfortunately when I finish it I ran out of money to renovate, 6.50 pow cheaper, no work is hard, but now I bought masi 1 month to catch various leveis on holiday, and enjoyed much power .. and let bbot uploading and taking level for me .. I hope this never ends bot is one of the best and easiest to set up.
=DD
Best Bot...
I started using bbot a few years ago when it was free. But then I was only 13 years old I think, so I didn't know anything about how to do scripts and how to use Forums. I stopped playing Tibia when i was 14 years olf, but now a few months ago I started again. This is the seventh time I have purchased 39days of bbot. First time when I bought it, I was lvl 16. Now that character is lvl 156. (Only from bbot)
The need for a tool that I help in the "first round" of a noob kid made ​​me go looking. I just do not think that the BBOT would help me as much as it did, helped me up, not observing the situation of "cheating", but as a skill that is inherent to the human being: to be the best. Gave me back the joy of the tibia again, teaching me a bit of programming and scripting, and also helped me off the tibia, as have patience in everything you do. Browse through the huge map of the tibia was a lost dream, ever since I can do it, exploring new updates, to exploit my ability to deal with new things and be careful with everything you do, it's not because you use a program "illegal "that needs to be sloppy, by contrast, makes you even more careful with what you choose.
It was all beyond the tibia, the ability that he thought he had, and that helped me develop, everything was beyond the wisdom of a "noob" that with hard work he has acquired the best today: perseverance.
From beginner to better? Maybe not, but surely from beginner to satisfied, yes.
first contact with Bbot was right at the very beginning of bot, I got to follow the development of the robot through other forums, more real contact with my great Bbot was when Elf was discontinued and I necessetiva a bot height where I could continue my development in the game, and there I remembered Bbot at the time with the Looter quite precarious, it took a long time to allot, and I was here I fell for this bot and use it today, has a history very curious about Bbot because once I was out of uPAR and was acquired when the Bbot and my friends spoke ill of the bot, and then had hatched ness these mass bans and anti-bot system CipSoft, and everyone said that there was detectable and that I would ban, and today they all use Bbot, as well as having a simple interface, and be very quiet to use, has the easiest payment method on the market, and it is amazing to me because when Key turns out, I just come down here and put in the pharmacy credit, I would like to thank everyone who came MegaNo0body and possibly contributing to the Bbot
My TRUE bbot story:

I started using bbot about 3 months ago when I went to senior year in high school - I have'nt time to play manually. After a long conversation with mine friend about the fact that I finish the game, until I'll finish school. he told me that from level 1 to now he used bbot . It is a bot that can not be faked! He advised me that I also started to use it and so I did lie he said. The first day I dont know what and how, but everything explained to me WARR. I began to write my own scripts, making them available for free and for rl/tibia cash. I was and I am happy with bbota, because he did everything for me, and in short time maked much lvls and earned an extraordinary amount of gp, ;D eq from normal in a very short time has changed for the best, and the money in the bank were still multiplied! without my presence!. I'll use Bbota always, when I'll be Online in Tibia. I recommend to anyone who wants to raise his levelWink My story with bbot can be seen in the "screenshots and movies" in the subjects' s New project: D , "and" [ek/ rp] life Smile "Greetings to all and thank you for bbot!

My English is bad, but i hope that u'll understand all what i write hereWink
It was year 2003. I was starting my Tibian life. That was the time that Bubble was a God in Antica. I created my account and always dreamed to be a highlevel. My first character's nickname was "Luster Cloud", and it was on Secura. I was a completely nerd child, because I missed a lot of school days to play Tibia. I hadn't a social life, I lived to play that game that I play until today. My friends always said that I was a nerd, and it made me so sad. After 2 years playing and reached the unbeliveable level 25, I discovered the world of BOT. That was a bless on my life. I could have a social life, because I started to hang out with my friends while my character was hunting. But some years ago, the bots started to decrease its popularity, without any reason. I needed to keep playing, but the developers wasn't updating the bots of that time. My nerd life was coming back, and I was losing my friends again. But somehow I discovered a Brazilian Bot Forum and there was the another bless of my life. BBot was available to download and I decided to test it. I tested, approved, and played so much Tibia. I loved that new bot, so that I was 10th person to register an account on this Forum, and after helping a lot of people I became moderator.

Today I'm 17 years old, I'm not nerd anymore and I have a girlfriend, while the guys that said I was nerd, are playing Tibia with me, using BBot too, as I recommended.

Oddly enough, BBot helped me to have a social life and I'm so thankful for it.

Thank you for everything, Mega. Smile
Rep?
Once upon a time there was a little noobish player, he liked to play some nice online videogames. Then one day some friends invited him to play 'tibia', he was very excited about the new game, because it sounded like a very cool videogame when his friends talked about it, so When he arrived home he ran to his computer to check how cool the game was, the website looked a little nerdy because of the medieval style, he didnt care, installed the game and then... then he was very suprised about how shitty the game was... played a few hours, and then he realized that in order to become "Cool" and start having a real good time playing this shitty game he has to be sitted infront of the pc 24/7... that was awful.

-There must be an easier way- he said.
So one day a magical guy appeared infront of him and Said -Dont worry little angry noobish player- i will give you the key to become cool in this shitty game whithout having to be a no-lifer.-
Some magical sparks appeared around his pc. WOW it was amaaaazing!
Voila! Bbot window magicaly poped-up infront of his eyes and his tibian life become easier and funnier since that day.
He get married and had 3 kids, then his dog passed away 3 years later he went to jail for drug dealing...
Anyways Thank you mega for making this boring game a lot much funnier to me. i love you.
Bbot and bbot'a forum allowed me to look at the world from a different perspective, no longer look for 19 inch Asus window but the freshly washed kitchen window.Now I have a lot of time on household activities such as meal preparation wife, which is engaged in a game of solitaire in her office. Through correct Activating call bbota know how to organize free time by what I learned to sew, iron and cook like Magda Gesler in her program "kitchen revolution". I start assemble ballpens and Christmas tree ornaments that can be seen on the website (http://img1.cokupicstatic.pl/c_big779035.jpg). By what I can gather the money to the whims of my queen.

So really I only use the program to calculate the remaining time to cook eggs in softly. Thank you for reading this post, I'm sorry for the mistakes of language but the text is translated by google translator.
Well, i was starting using BBOT like an month ago, i was going for Xenobot but i thought this one was cheaper and smarter. I haven't got caught yet for using the bot wich is great ! :)

So the little story ;)

I was slacking home, tired of playing League of legends. So i was thinking lets start play tibia OT's again, so i started an ot 9.70 or something. But i was too lazy to level, i wasn't but an ot with slow exp. Really dude i wouldn't waste a year to gain lvl 300 for nothing :P
So i started rl tibia, was too bored for rook so i asked my mate to do it and he said, buy BBOT and sent me an script for rook rats. I thought cool i get boosted in rook ;D
But then i became addicted to botting, i was like everyday everynight. Now i got myself an 103 MS ready for more exping. I won't stop botting until i reach level 200 but aswell i need cash for premmy also for bbot. So if im winning one of this BBOT or premmy i will be gladly. Also forgot to tell you guys, i earned my first 500k by using this combo bot, loot worth over 2kk from redskull but we were 4 so we splitted it. It was so fun seeing all these commands actually works. Not so many buggs, and if there are i report them directly to the forums for getting them removed. But anyways keep up the good work and keep on botting like i did, the fortune will come. Anyways now i can help my mom to the store because she got a disease so she can't do some stuff but its alright now :)!

Regards Rasmus ;)!
A long time ago came the dark days for me becouse I got hacked and i lost all my lifetime goods. Lots of money, time, tears and blood, but the memory about PK with friends, won/lost Open Battles, rare drops, boss raids stayed. I stopped to play after hack and i was just doing big scripts for elfbot for my friends and to learn something. Now my friend invited me to play again and i want to see how much i can achieve now. I have found that bot, and it's a great masterpiece, a lot of creativity, nice updates and a lot of functions then i started to have some fun with making scripts for bbot now. But then i realized my PACC is over in 2 days and i got no money to buy further PACC and i can't test my new script and im stucked a bit Tongue. Achieving that PACC code is like new power for my wings and motivate me to make scripts and enjoy playing Tibia just like this video motivates me to do my workout everyday https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...ItD3Q_pyXY
Peace Yo !
this is a story that I know of BBot. the first time I started I was using a server BBot tibia I sap that existed bots for tibia BBot then I found out that was a big help to play tibia. I was very happy that I helped raise separate level served me well in the wars. before the BBot was free for all was one of the reasons that I liked but eventually they did that had value. bot that I liked so much that I'm buying.