Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Great Launch Promotion!
bbot its VERY GOOD BOT . i love . i botting on my ek and ed , this bot is excellent!!!!! . SORY FOR MY ENGLISH
My adventure with Tibia started few years ago, i had rly impressive character in the past, but someone hacked it. Now i came back to the best game ever Tibia. I did lvl 10 and my mind had really bad thoughts like, oh no... again training, its so long and exthaused thing to train good knight... Then i thougth, im gonna serach some helper in the game. I saw bbot i was like, hmm give a try, i registered, downloaded, when I started bbot for the first time, when i saw options, i couldn't believe it is so simple, I dont even needed to check how it works! Training with bot was like dream come through, so easy to get big skills. Now i gonna test some cavebot options to help with lvl coz no time to play normally. I can't even imagine to play this game without Bbot. Best bot ever,

Farewell, Yours Bbotuser.
Hmmm...I used bbot abouth 2 month. In the past i used other bots but i was hacked or my account was delete. Now i have 51 ek with great EQ, many chash and great skills. Bbot help me very much, i'll ran my character with bbot and i can do everythink what I want, because i know that my char i safe with bbot Finally sleep normal and I can play Tibia and other games in this same time ! Its great program and what is most important for me for good prize (sms/paypal etc - many possibilities to buy it) safe and EASY TO USE !!
I want say very thanks for everyone who help with create this bot
I'll wished you many succes and cash.
Once again THANKS it was GREAT JOB!
I started play tibia back in in the 7.6 time and i used Tibiabot ng. Now that i've started again i'm so glad that i found bbot. Without bbot i would start playing tibia again. The most amazing thing is that the bot is so easy to use. I think the bot works perfect and there are many scripts to use, i will continue use it as long as i play. I aint got time to play alot so it's easy to just put on bot and then go to work. I hope you will continue update the bot and i appreciate your work!

Zoddn
B est
B ot
O f
T ibia

B ecause to
B e
O f
The

Best
Be BBot!
i love this bot! i only botting on bbot!
My journey with Bmega. It all started when I read on the internet about the best bot for Tibia. Everything pointed to IBOT. I decided that I would try to use something that is cheaper and less common. Hence? The fact that the scripts are universal. After a while I started to recharge your account and recommend to my friends. Currently BBot is my healing and my ed to earn money on s. I am very happy with it. So far I'm only going to use it. Most of the faults have been rectified bother me and I can tell you in great conviction that a large number of functions placed on the knee other bots. Thank you for reading Smile
Welcome.
I started his adventure with BBot she started about a year ago. Frankly I started to use it because of this they removed NeoBot.
I learned about it from a friend, he was the first to buy a licenseWink, showed me what and how the bot, At first I was not sure about this bot, because I was not sure if he is certainly not detectable. After four or five waves of bans, I understood that this is just amazing Bot yet undetectable. Since then, I try to buy licenses every 30 days Smile. I am very happy with BBot, because it is very easy to use. It does not have too many mistakes, and if any, the administration is working just perfectly, immediately tries to fix BBot.
I hope there will be BBot and will be updated until they drop Tibia servers.
Peace
Smoking Joints.
5Thh.

I use 100% translator Big Grin
Some time ago..

About 4 years, tibia was starting to be bored and monotonous, as you get older you see you have more responsibilities and work, but somehow tibia want to play, that's when you see that there are players that have no life and sometimes you have not the opportunity to reach their level

It's where I started my search for a bot, i tried many bots and none convinced me, some were simple and others are definitely not understand, it was when my dark moment decided to retire, the last day i decided to do one last search and there was a new bot was free at that time, i decided to try it and thats happened in my head:

"is simple to use, advanced, and easy to understand, we finally found the precious"

Since then I have been a customer of BBot eh and since then I recommend in my wars on rl, or at my ot server.
BBot is not only a bot there is a tool to play in the same level as others.
Wink 
I used to play tibia like 4 years ago, in that time i used to go to the school and it was kind of easy so i had to much time to play, due my stupid father in law didnt give me permission to see me girlfriend LOL! so, the time passed by and now im studying university, i used to stop playing tibia, but a few months ago i felt that "i dont know how to explain" i just had a flashback bout my old EK bloking poi, or stuff like that, so now im back, but have no time due my carrer (medicine) so BBOT save my life bcuz its GREAT, EASY TO CONFIG, AT THE MOMENT UNDETECTABLE, i've no doubt it's the best bot ever.
Well, I play tibia for many years but never with big goals, until I discovered the bot, but specifically the BBOT.
Outside the lvls and the ease with which I got with the BBOT also enters the factor of good facility for war and cavehunting.
Helping me with the lack of time and putting my dolls always 80 + being the main the nearly 200 BBOT encourages me to play.
He was standing almost 2 years and my friend showed me the BBOT which gave me courage and desire to return despite CipSoft updates, to get an idea already put premmium left tibia account in place for days at BBOT today and really need the premium scrolls for lvl 130 + stand in dragon bot is tense ...
Anyway ... That is not to tell my stories of exciting hunts and quests but I know it always helped BBOT, having a jolly game while competitive where there is no limit to who owns the BBOT, the limit is the top and just grow every day about it ... Never forget the importance of the game as well, have a life out here to watch and one in the tibia and also in the life of the tibia BBOT helps me to not forget the real life!!

Play forfun!!

Hail BBOT , Hail BMega, Thanks you for all!!
Wink 
I was searching the way to keep up with my friends because they can play all day but i have to work and go to the university and i only can play for 2 or 3 hours a day, i was about to quit when a friend talked me about bbot that was like 1 year ago and i have been a fan since then. Now i can keep up with those guys that have all day to play thanks BBOT Big Grin
I play tibia since 5 years and i never had been really succesful in this play, i met the "bots" when i was level 30 and in that time i started to score goals hereWink, but one day i get banned and deleted my lvl 96 EK, with other bot, so i said "i wouldn´t play tibia anymore" i left the game by 1 year, after that i started once again ☺/. I started to use this bot since it was free, like 2 and a half years ago, i found this bot through tibiafacil, in that time Tibiabot NG was the most usefull for me, but i decided to search for a better bot, and why not, free?, so finally i found BBOT! free, really usefull functions, i got interested instantly on it, so i download it inmediatly in a range of 10 minutes i initiated to use the BBot for first time, haha it was so funny cuz' i didn't knows anything about BBot :<, the first time, i had been botting without protector so my char were died :<, over the time I begun to understand much more the functions of this bot <3, and today i have my EK lvl 170 with good skills and very nice profits in the time i have been botting <3 i gave the information of this bot to all my team and we have our moneymakers with this proyectWink.

BBot have helped me a lot in my Tibian Life, i'm grateful with BMega for their efforts and dedication to keep making safe, cheap and better this bot with all these updates <3 Keep this proyect BMega you're one of the best!
for when the new items in loot of 8.0 BBot
I started using bbot when I was trying out rl tibia. All of my rls were 100+ and they said:
I have not lvled a single lvl by myself.
I asked how this was possible and they referred to this page.
The moment I saw that there was a bot which worked for both rl tibia and for otservers I had to buy it. Since then I have continuely feeding my account on days and I have been really trying to master the bot.

I have always enjoyed botting, because it makes my live so much easier. This helps me have life outside of my home aswell, while doing the fun stuffs like pking and questing with friends.

I really enjoy bbot and I hope you guys will make it even bigger than it is at the moment.

Thanks! Big Grin
Well i do not have a long story why and when i started with BBot,
It was i needed a bot and returned back to rl tibia after playing several years at OT's.
So after comming back I asked my rl what bot hes using and if I am able to pay by phone.
So he gave me this bot and still loyal to this bot.

Thanks BBot for all your great work and progress you are making hope you can continue it for many years.

/Putloc
bbot I have been using for over 2 years. sometimes were problems, but were quickly repaired. I use only bbot because is cheap and easy to use. I can not imagine another bot.
Someday i woke up, and went to play tibia... it was a hard day.
Most of my days used to be like that...
When suddently a friend started to level up, and up and up... and he was most of the time hanging out with friends, used to sleep well...
That's when i met BBot...
Most than levels, i finally was able to have a real life again (...)

Now i'm strong enough and have plenty of characters and money... and also... A REAL LIFE!

Thats my history.

Thank you guys

By the way.. nice banner =x
My adventure with bots started in month ago, I was bored with manual levelling and I wanted to try something new, I have use few bots in Tibia, but BBOT is cheap, easy to use and at all it's nice bot, now I bottin' my EK, MS and cashmaker.
thank you,
veroz
BlushPomogłem? Proszę, daj reputka!Blush
When I was told about BBot I was so thankful. I have never really been so great at Tibia, and a terrible healer. Most of the time I wouldn't even go away from my keyboard leaving the bot to hunt. I would walk myself and have the bot loot and heal for me. I was always a slow healer, and it caused me to die a lot. Looting is too taskful..especially since you always have to click the amount of coins you want to pick up while looting, I never understood that. I have gotten more experienced with the bot, from a lot of helpful members and administrators on here. Now I have even learned how to go 100% AFK and will bot a noob char just to make me cash.
I love this bot, it works well, hasn't been detected, and it is cheap! So much cheaper than iBot, and mostly english users here! A win, win. I won't be switching bots anytime soon. I bought a years premium time on Tibia just because I have BBot. Now I can get some cash and some levels while having a social life too!
Tibia used to make me feel better having no life, now it seems to be the cause
[Image: this-is-not-a-gamergirl.jpg]
[/color]