Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 9.5
The bot is working, except when I need to use stairs, or rope, and when i try to enter in some hole, the bot stops Confused
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
And my lost 6 premium days?
Aqui eu abri com um noob char e o bot funcionou normal, criei um um caminho simples ali nos rots, e tem 2 horas q ta rodando tudo belezinha. Agora eu tentei abrir outro tibia e abrir outra janela do bot, ai primeiro deu erro, depois abriu, ai eu abri um script salvo e na hora q clica nos waypoint da erro.
the bot stop works after a few minutes :/
Exclamation 
until now all right, just a detail with rope. I went down a hole then I went back up, then nothing happens after that (I take that back, I still fails)

Mtx error (E20:0) and error loading setting #212munHealerItemsEx&=300.
Love everything works except for one small detail, the bot attacks potwrodka is the monster escapes and this bot is a set distance on one spark plug should run him only what I have to expienia a small lvl
(04-10-2013, 03:40 AM)thiago22 Wrote: no open script ;s

I too can't open script!
new bot jsut froze, i just spend all night getting 500k exp and i died lol, some reaosn it keeps freezing now and then
(04-10-2013, 05:37 AM)Lee912 Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 03:40 AM)thiago22 Wrote: no open script ;s

I too can't open script!

the same problem, error loading setting #212munHealerItemsEx&=300.

WTF?
@up

Got same problem Tongue

Scripts by me ^^/ REP if works fine please?

[ EK ] HELHEIM -1 & -2

[ EK ] Ape's -1
@Mega

You have to fix this bug with the new corpses please.
(04-10-2013, 02:04 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The new version again fixes several bugs.

A bot with the Tibia Preview version will be released only after all bugs from the normal Tibia version be fixed.

Good Work Anyways I Will Wait For It I Wish Be Fast Jeje Thx Mega
There are the same major bug like in older version:
- bbot crushes after 2-3 min of working (not responding)
it seems to working in 50/50 because bot dont want go on stairs. for example check salamander script.
I've been testing bbot 10 mins in shadowtorn 100% afk, everything seems to be normal. also the bbot now loots the corpses even if it lies on a ladder spot GREAT!
mana/health healer ok
looter ok
killer ok
walker ok
ladders, ramps, holes, ropes, ok
eat food ok

.. we'll see what else tomorrow
I have some problem when I load a scrypt(it work fine on older version)
[Image: 82370419.jpg]
It seems that this versions works better loading the script, I will test full bot after lunch and i will post advancement!

Good work Mega.

PD: Sorry about complaining I've investigated a little about the tibian update and realized that it was a very hard update and tibia client has doubled his size so users that complain just shut up cause this is cipsoft's hand to eliminate bots. Keep working and I think you should give more information when something like this happens.

Edit 1: There are still error loading scripts --> When I try to modifie any Bbot feature: "Mtx error (E20:0)"
--> When I try to load any script: "Error loading setting #285@chkProtectorsActive&=-1."

Edit 2: I can't even close bbot normally --> "I/O error 32."

Edit 3: When you load scripts and you don't touch nothing it seems to works normally, let's see how much this happens
okey i load first scripts its work about 1h very well and latter i go to other place when i want to load new script the bot crashed

bot dont wanina walk on stairs
steel no works... bbot run on 10wpts and crash
[Image: 0_0_823577059_Wiosna_przyszla_przez_xawery_middle.gif]
(04-10-2013, 02:04 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
Quote:Version 9.5
+ Tibia 9.84 support
* Thread sync issues
= Improvements on algorithms for walking / avoid waves / keep distance
* Several bugs of Attacker
* Map Tools
* Some issues of Reconnect
= Added some Tibia spells