Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
BBot 10.0
how may we believe mega? since 2 weeks ago he's performing new versions, day after day. we know that's not easy, but im gonna believe this time it will work well. gogo mega
aff bbot stop working after a 20-30 minutes ://
working good but after a 30 min stop all bbot

free 15 days bot for lost 20 days bot XD
make bot for Tibia Preview
the new version up tonight?
Mega said tomorrow... He isn't even on the forums... No point on asking right now
(04-15-2013, 07:46 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The preview version is working well. I'm now working to find out a memory corruption that is causing most of the crashes on all the BBot users. It will take some hours, I'll release a new version tonight.

not tomorrow, so stfu
(04-16-2013, 01:13 AM)dzejson Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 07:46 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The preview version is working well. I'm now working to find out a memory corruption that is causing most of the crashes on all the BBot users. It will take some hours, I'll release a new version tonight.

not tomorrow, so stfu

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-11352-pos...l#pid48032

Yeah... You realy know what u talking about heh dumbass... Read other posts before you try to talk trash about ppl trying to help...
i talking about normal BB not fucking preview so read what i writing stfu kiddo
The next version should support both tibia versions... As did the other tibia preview version... it was a global update for the bot... He is working on the one version all along
today preview sai? aehauiea
RE USE RING DONT WORK +
Closed, new version released.