Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
BBot 10.0
The new version fixes some crashings and small bugs.

Sorry but no preview world support yet.
Testing Smile...
Im impressed by your patience of updating the bot. Don't care about the negative comments, they dont know a sh*t of what it requires to accomplish these kind of things. Well done my friend.

Im a preview player and im just wondering if you're try to fix the preview one in the next couple of days? No offence bro, just wondering. I'm able to wait years to get a wonderful bot like this one working at 100%. Take a break my friend and get some rest. Im sure you've worked hard in the last couple of days.
hmm i testing 5 minutes, for the time being is ok
(04-12-2013, 10:09 PM)Wilkl95 Wrote: Im impressed by your patience of updating the bot. Don't care about the negative comments, they dont know a sh*t of what it requires to accomplish these kind of things. Well done my friend.

Im a preview player and im just wondering if you're try to fix the preview one in the next couple of days? No offence bro, just wondering. I'm able to wait years to get a wonderful bot like this one working at 100%. Take a break my friend and get some rest. Im sure you've worked hard in the last couple of days.

It will take one or two full day work, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Today and yesterday I've just slept, fucking flu.
New version brings a better PANIC MODE, when the BBot crash it will keep healing / mana drinking, and will shoot a alarm (like a protector alarm).
Mega! You did a nice work with 9.8... But after a while it crashes either way... I think you are making a lot of progress with each version... Hope this one will not crash at all Smile

o/

EDIT: Too much for hope... crashes faster than before... So back to 9.8 and 1 hour at a time Big Grin
eh... my bot work 10 minutes and stop..
(04-12-2013, 10:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 10:09 PM)Wilkl95 Wrote: Im impressed by your patience of updating the bot. Don't care about the negative comments, they dont know a sh*t of what it requires to accomplish these kind of things. Well done my friend.

It will take one or two full day work, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Today and yesterday I've just slept, fucking flu.

Yea, flu really sucks. I hope you're getting better. Fix it when you got time, dont force yourself to do it earlier than possible.
@Wilkl95: Not trying to be offensive dude... But instead of explaining how patient you have been... Try testing the Bot and giving some feedback to help mega... Guess would be better than just telling him to get a rest...

Smile sry but I am kind of frustrated rgiht now... That goes to every1. Both flamers and ass kissers

Oh and mega... the PANIC thing is not working :/
(04-12-2013, 10:32 PM)Elvanatural Wrote: @Wilkl95: Not trying to be offensive dude... But instead of explaining how patient you have been... Try testing the Bot and giving some feedback to help mega... Guess would be better than just telling him to get a rest...

Smile sry but I am kind of frustrated rgiht now... That goes to every1. Both flamers and ass kissers

Ass kissers? I've been trying bot for 10-15h the past couple of days. Im just not an idiot who posts about it here since he wants the info e-mailed.
(04-12-2013, 10:32 PM)Elvanatural Wrote: @Wilkl95: Not trying to be offensive dude... But instead of explaining how patient you have been... Try testing the Bot and giving some feedback to help mega... Guess would be better than just telling him to get a rest...

Oh and mega... the PANIC thing is not working :/

Did you got a error file ? If yes, send to [email protected]
bbot crashed..
HE wants the error logs by e-mail... Last 2 versions are crashing without generating any e-mail... I wasn't calling you an ass kisser for that matter too... Was just pointing out that ppl should stop trying to please mega or trying to be aggressive towards him... I just think there's no reason for that here...

And I also quoted that I am very frustrated... My character died twice today... that was it... sry if I was rude
45 Minutes whitouth Bugs // Port Hope Coryms Script Smile...
I will test it more later but no it's not generating error files this time... simply crashing... Stops responding Mega... I wil test it in the other pc to see what happens...
50 min of bot running and no problems. If appear a problem i edit.
(04-12-2013, 10:14 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: New version brings a better PANIC MODE, when the BBot crash it will keep healing / mana drinking, and will shoot a alarm (like a protector alarm).

protector alarm is not working, about healing i dont know, becouse i am using mage bot to avoid deaths^^

bot crashed in my case btw
First problem when character go Deposit/Refill...Character go to other place on Map ¿?¿? and i need desactive/active Cavebot to fix it :// and when he come back to cave he dont go to the cave... he go full east xDDDD Crazy waypoint.... XDD

@EDIT : And only use potions to heal him... dont use cast spells.... XDD Bbot dont give any error file but Bbot is Stop....

Sorry for my bad english ://

Gogo Mega !!! u can
ahh mega, i saw that now every crash create this notepad with error

so maybe you should searsch reason somewhere else