Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
BBot 10.0
same for me,stoped after 1h~.

btw.
Mega,do u know wheres problem?

Scripts by me ^^/ REP if works fine please?

[ EK ] HELHEIM -1 & -2

[ EK ] Ape's -1
First acc 2.2h works fine and still and second (main) Died at Level 47 by a mutated human. ;/ after 40min, only go to get some drink ;/
I have tested the bot for like 1.5 hour and everything works OK . Thank you Mega Big Grin
fix, waypoints, bbot crashed 20 minutes..
Sad 
My knight using 100% afk Scarab, but my player is traped at poison(scarab) have the bug, stop all functions the bot, and i dead to scarab, please help me. Thanks.[/align]
The bot is working perfect, after prove it 2 days

healing ok
load old scripts ok
avoid waves ok
deposit ok
Bank ok
Buy pots ok
Not stoped ok

ty now to do money Big Grin
How its possible ? xDDD my Bbot stops ;///
(04-14-2013, 01:46 AM)fallenda Wrote: The bot is working perfect, after prove it 2 days

healing ok
load old scripts ok
avoid waves ok
deposit ok
Bank ok
Buy pots ok
Not stoped ok

here dont works old scripts
Would like to know if we should expect a new version anytime soon Smile

This is much better than the latest ones... I guess two or more and Mega will get it Big Grin
I'm waiting for preview versions, beginning to fear that a preview version for normal worlds do not differ much ... a few differences, but I do not have nearly as much impact.
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

T użyłtem bty antglojęzyczni dtebile nite motgli przetczytać tegto.
again bot stops without any reason
bbot very very good i dont have crash thx mega Smile
i laod the sricpt and its works 5 min good and bot kill 1 corym and crash l.
that same+he dont go up/down stairs/hole etc....+ he closing my bps like 2nd bp for gold!!......
Bbot support, it's 2 weeks since you try to give us normal but when we can really bot? without any crashes?!?!?!
you just spam "oh its okay" it's false cuz i botted on 7 tibias at same time. one was okay for 2h he didnt close bp etc. but others crush every 20min. and this first after 2h just closed bp and do that againt per 2min. so what the fuck are u talking its okay. try do it for some days at many ways not just 20min and spam "oh oh its okay wow how great" I see there's rly too many just retardslow people in tibia, specialy brazilian guys are that.
For all the people! In my case, the problem is on scripts, with Mutated rats, bot crash after 40 minutes aprox. I am now hunting on cyclops and the bot doesn't crash.
After that, in both it's a little lagy and it takes so much time doing the refill.

Regards

P.d Change scripts and maybe it works better

REP+ If I helped you Big Grin
(04-14-2013, 02:58 AM)talessms Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 01:46 AM)fallenda Wrote: The bot is working perfect, after prove it 2 days

healing ok
load old scripts ok
avoid waves ok
deposit ok
Bank ok
Buy pots ok
Not stoped ok

here dont works old scripts

I have same opinion. Old scripts are broken. Check it please, BMega.
i think that too boting 4h ~~ and bbot stop Smile so. dont put yours cashmakers 100% afk Smile if u dont want die
I was botting when suddenly my Internet went down, after I manage to solve it out it says that i have Sharing Block (i have never shared my BBot with anybody else.) So i have no idea how to deal with that problem i'm 100% sure it's my net foult after it changed my IP Addres after the Net kick. Any one knows how to solve it out ?
Tried botting them over the night, and I regret it.

* The bot crashed
* I had to restart the bot like 5 times
* The bot just stops and doesn't do anything

[Image: iFNi5ga.png]

Also got ERROR:

I'll email it to you Bmega

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
this is shit no bot!