Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
BBot 10.0
When will you produce BBot for Tibia Preview Client?
I put this night 7 Accounts... None has survived all's deads (BY MONSTER... Ridiculus Monsters like Salamander... Coryms... etc...) xDDD
Then I think Bbot is bugged... Stop all fuctions Smile

I'm waiting for another Update and i will test it... Good Work Mega... but u need fixt Bbot at all !!! Big Grin
Ladders and stairs working fine now.

But after a while bot stops all functions. I died yesterday with 86 HPs in my backpack and no error log generated.
Ye... it's very rare... nothing of my 7 accounts generate any error log :/// and all deads XDDD.
bot stops ;_(
tested 2 h and 0 bugs.
how i can fix depositer ?o.o
Is Bbot Bug... u can't fix it... xDDD
Mega fix it ..Big Grin
still crash fix it please.Heart
estou com um unico problema: maptool.

Ele usa a shovel uma unica vez e não tenta mais
it stops working then alarm goes on and nothing works, so i got to reset bbot :/

btw no crashing at this time =D

also killer is working too bad, it changes target all the time.

.txt   Error 20130405154346.txt (Size: 2.57 KB / Downloads: 26) still crash on cavebot
[Image: 0_0_823577059_Wiosna_przyszla_przez_xawery_middle.gif]
He began this error today, and in all versions recent load the script and when to change something in the function vo cavebot error occurs ..Huh

but yesterday was functioning normally not understand what can be ..
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
everything works, but I have a problem with MC crashes
Version 9.8 Woking 100% good Big Grin
version 10. VERY NICE .. mega please help bot for hunt more fest walk low ;/
After a lot of crashes it seems to be going stable right now... got 2 chars running for a couple of hours and everything works perfectly
cavebot is stop when i travel from yalahar to fenrock
(04-12-2013, 10:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 10:09 PM)Wilkl95 Wrote: Im impressed by your patience of updating the bot. Don't care about the negative comments, they dont know a sh*t of what it requires to accomplish these kind of things. Well done my friend.

Im a preview player and im just wondering if you're try to fix the preview one in the next couple of days? No offence bro, just wondering. I'm able to wait years to get a wonderful bot like this one working at 100%. Take a break my friend and get some rest. Im sure you've worked hard in the last couple of days.

It will take one or two full day work, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Today and yesterday I've just slept, fucking flu.

we could wait a long time to get a fully preview bot working.
and becuase we are asking is just becuase we just wanna know if your working on it Big Grin
and you are, a little Heart for you here no gay Big Grin