Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
BBot 10.0
tested! and it was working fucking perfect for 40 minutes, do it all perfect, refill depositing, ramps, healer cavebot... i was going to leave it alone and suddenly I found that BBot no responds, so i look tibia and my character wasn't walking, so i take it out from the cave and nothings works. It crashes.
Nice work Mega, i think u are so near to solve the problem

P.d BBot works a little bit laggy but np

Regards.
bro have fix stoped atack later of 2 mins
and waypoints
acces violation at andress 00406892 in module 'BMega.exe' Read of address 00000037

marc this error to enter bbot
(04-13-2013, 02:51 PM)sukio Wrote: bro have fix stoped atack later of 2 mins
and waypoints
acces violation at andress 00406892 in module 'BMega.exe' Read of address 00000037

marc this error to enter bbot

it also happens to me when I try to edit looter. You click OK some times and it disappears.

REP + If helped you Big Grin

@sukio
@Mega
Error [critical] cannot find Bdata.db or BDll.dll, please, reinstall!

Sukio, it's the same msg?
Mega, my knownledge about informatics is low, but all "dll" are the archive's who contains start of the program not? maybe it's a little stupid thing who is making crash the problem to everybody.

Regards.
My bbot are stoping during the cavbot .
I die 3 time .
And the "support panico" doesnt work legally .
I unknow what happend , i know Meganobody , you're studdent and manager of Bbot ,
but we pay you for execellent work of the bot .
If you can send the update fast , we need your bot Tongue

sorry for my english , i know is bad .
my bbot stoping and u use mc
sometimes it stops without any reason
I use script by me, with depositer and don't look any bug, in 5h
Everybody received 15 days? Am I the only one who received 8? : P
u are a special Big Grin
u was premmy before ?
usually if you were not premmy before the days were given you get the free days minus the time for what you were not premium between the last day and the first day of the bonus...

So if you were not premium for 7 days before the bonus was given you get 15-7=8 days you received...

Hope it's clear now
[Image: 1XHEBOx.png]

Botting 4 "moneymakers" right now and I haven't seen any bugs yet. The bot is not at good as it was a month ago I can clearly see that, but it works.

I am afraid to bot my level 171. I don't want to die due to bugs. But I will wait until a new and better version.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
If use MC in BBot only 1 char be good for 1-2h and always stopping, if try log 2x char always 5-10min get crash ;/
I tested just a little because of Kick and lag :S but it works good until now Smile.
Respect for mega, for premium days' you told us bout 7, but you give 2x more, thanks.

And this version is better than before, for me healing working when another function stop.

Apr 10 2013, 15:27:10 CEST Died at Level 142 by a quara constrictor scout.

I was dead on version 9.5, can botting now but it's not 100% afk cuz sometimes bot stop for no reason.
please fix the crashes :´(
it worked fine for me for like 8 ours, the secret was that i've created the hole script again from cero, and it works just fine. try doing that, maybe the old scripts makes the BBOT crash.

Also would be nice if the Walker could also record the openning of doors with and without keys, use of machete and stuff, just like it does with the rope. I mean make the Map tool automatic.
Apr 13 2013, 18:55:32 CEST Died at Level 51 by an emerald damselfly.
Apr 13 2013, 20:13:26 CEST Died at Level 45 by a swampling.
Apr 13 2013, 04:28:51 CEST Died at Level 63 by a corym charlatan.
Apr 12 2013, 03:11:06 CEST Died at Level 62 by a pirate buccaneer.

lol, bot not working well , working 1 hour and stop the character not login and dead
i have 2 suggestions to you, BMega:
1) you should check old scripts reading - the one which was pretty good ~1 month before, now is just useless. stucking near stairs.
2)macros which are being used in scripts are broken aswell. maybe this is just fault of bad script reading by new BBot [look suggestion 1] [I mean MoveW etc.]
any new version today?
version 9.0 was the best