Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Stuck Macro
Hey, I'm searching for macro - when stucked then deactivate and activate cavebot.
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-11974-pos...l#pid49415
Please note that the macro in the link posted by seppuku works, but it's set to deactivate and reactivate your cavebot when your character stands still in the same SQM for 10 seconds, which could be a problem when refilling, it probably takes more then 10 seconds to deposit money, and withdraw for mana and health, if the macro kicks in, in the middle of the NPC talk process it will take you back to the beginning, and you will be stuck in a loop, deposit, withdraw, deposit withdraw. To avoid that, set the time Misc.StandTime()>10 to a number of seconds enough to talk to all NPCs.
Thanks you mates. I gave reputs <3
Guys - this doesn't work ;c. I must click it manual.
Here is the one I use, it works because it's currently in all my scripts.

Code:
20000 {Anti Trap Cavebot by C} Misc.StandTime()>40 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

It's set for 40 seconds, so please, wait that time for the char to get unstuck, or reset it to a value that suits you.
(04-21-2013, 11:40 AM)Coizado Wrote: Here is the one I use, it works because it's currently in all my scripts.

Code:
20000 {Anti Trap Cavebot by C} Misc.StandTime()>40 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

It's set for 40 seconds, so please, wait that time for the char to get unstuck, or reset it to a value that suits you.

thanks, +1
Code:
10000 {Anti Trap Cavebot} Misc.StandTime()>25 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

Code:
1000 {Stuked} {AntiStuck} Status.InPZ()==0 Self.MoveW Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveN Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveS

Code:
0 {Stuked} CaveBot.Stop() Self.MoveN() CaveBot.Start()

Here you go. Three macros what might work.

Note, I didn't make the macros.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★